》 sixteen 《

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah. You have Jimin right?"

"Mhm"

I picked up Jimin in the small rocking basket we had bought a few weeks ago. Jungkook smiled as he adjusted his hair.

"He's so cute"

"Yeah, he is"

"He looks like you, Tae"

"Only at the moment," I replied, "Also, we need to talk," I said as we walked out of the hospital to the car. He nodded as we put Jimin in the backseat carefully.

"My mother died," I muttered. He stops and looks back at me.

"I'm so sorry, babe. That's terrible," he frowns. I sighed, "That's not the worst part. Without mom, dad can't rule. He's not young enough to get married again. And he already resigned his post"

His eyes widened, "You mean..you're king now?"

I nodded, "we"

He looks back at Jimin, then at me with a small smile, "Royalty is a bust. Let's go home"

-

There was multiple cheers being ran out, clapping and whistling. It was hard to get in the castle with cameras flashing. However, we made it. Only to be greeted by Francaìs.

"Hello, your majesty. Welcome home. Has Jimin been born?"

I raised up the small baby, as we left the cradle basket in the car. Francaís tickled the baby's chin before looking at me again.

"Your father resigned his post and just left to Maryland after visiting you on the 13th. I'm guessing you know what that means"

"I'm King now," I grunted.

"Not just that. You get all the alcohol your dad kept. The royal bedroom for King and king, considering you guys, we made changes. 1/3 more food, and wine in every meal. How does that sound?"

"Amazing. I want food," Jungkook pipes up. I smile, "Can you serve us a meal? And some peach milk for Jimin, please"

He nodded and scrambled off. I sighed and walked to the dining table, waiting for food to be served.

-
Later that night

"Honey, why did you choose Jimin?," Jungkook asked, "Yoongi was a good name too"

"Yeah, I don't know. I just got this weird feeling. Jimin sounds right"

Jimin's small breathing was heard beside us, slightly fussing in his crib. I look at Jungkook a smile.

"Promise me something?"

"Anything, Taehyung"

"Promise me that no matter how Royally Screwed it is, you'll support me, and you'll stay with me to the end"

"I would have kept that promise nonetheless," he says, and wraps his pinky around mines, then latching his thumb to mine.

"Forever?"

He nods, "Forever"

Forever is going to be amazing.

-

And that my lads, is the ending of this book. But wait! There's more. I'm writing a sequel to this about Jimin's love story. This time it's up to you.

Yoongi + Jimin?

Or Jimin × Reader ?

Please leave a vote on which one.

Consider giving me a vote, or leaving a comment ♥️