》 two 《

"I got the place?," Jungkook asked. I nodded my head, "Yep, and your time as my assistant starts..now"

Jungkook stands up immediately, "How could I help you?"

I tilted my head with a smile, "Do you know how to play video games?"

-

"Hey! You cheated, your majesty," Jungkook exclaimed as we played Mortal Kombat in my bedroom. I chuckled to myself.

"Please. If we are alone, call me Taehyung"

He nodded his head just as I landed the last punch. I laugh as I see his surprised expression. I smile and punch him playfully when my father came in.

"Taehyung, What is the meaning of this?"

He looked at me with a confused expression, then at the sitting boy besides me while we looked at the screens.

"We're just playing a game. I don't have a gaming partner so I told him to play with me," I smiled. My father shook his head. "Okay, well just hurry, please. Food will be ready soon"

"We'll be down as soon as we unplug this," I replied, and gestured Jungkook to do so. He bows, and turns off the game console along with the tv the play station was connected to. He gave a thumbs up after he turned off everything.

I got up and walked to the door, allowing Jungkook to go first. He bows slightly and steps down.

We got to the grand table, and he opened my seat. I thanked him silently, and took a seat next to my father.

"Jungkook, since you're my son's assistant, I suggest you eat here in case he needs something," my father suggested. Jungkook nods with a bow and takes a seat. The food soon comes, a delicious soup with bread, and champagne. Jungkook hesitates but eats the soup delicately, taking small bites of his bread. I guess he was scared on making a bad impression.

As if he could ever do that.

-

Jungkook's POV

The prince was rather...

Strange. But not in a bad way. He's kinder than most, and actually looks at me like a human, or a friend. He can be caring too. He might be strange, but he definately is cute. He has a mullet that I find adorable. Chocolate doe eyes that always seem to sparkle. Broad shoulders and a low, husky voice. His rectangular smile was unique, and he has a great sense of humour. Overall, he's a good type of friend to have. Not to mention attractive.

I sit on the bed of the prince, gazing at him as he paces back and forth.

"Your majesty, is the something wrong?," I asked. He stops and looks at me, shaking his head.

"No, Jungkookie. I'm just thinking," he replies softly, and he takes a seat next to me.

"About what? If you don't mind," I asked politely. He smiles at me wistfully, as if he didn't know what to say. He scratches the back of his neck.

"Well..I'm thinking on whether to come out to my parents.."

I frowned, "Come out how?"

"That I'm gay, silly," he laughs gently, but without humour. He was obviously nervous.

"And you're scared because..?"

"I'm not scared," he replies, "I just don't know if my brother could handle being king after my father. If I come out, I might not be able to have children with a guy"

"Some males are special. They can get pregnant. Take me for example," I argued. He looks up at me with a raised eyebrow.

"That's possible?," he asked softly. I nodded with a grin. He sighs and stands up.

"Come with me. I'm announcing it to my parents"

I nod and follow him to the throne room, where his parents were talking.

Taehyung bows at his parents, "Mother, father, I need to tell you something"

I pat his back softly, encouraging him. His father sends me a glance. I shrug politely. Taehyung takes a deep breath.

"I'm gay. It's who I am"

There was a silence between the mother and father.

"But then your brother would have to be heir. And we know that won't turn out well," his father grumbled, scratching his chin.

"No, father, indeed it won't. But my fellow assistant informed me that special males could get pregnant. He's an example. He's gay also, father," Taehyung remarked.

"Honey, we are okay with it. But if what Jungkook says is true, it's more than okay. It may be an imperfection, but it's nothing to be ashamed of," his mother said sweetly. Taehyung smiles.

"Thank you, mother"

"Very well. We were actually just talking about marrying you off to a princess from Tokyo, but this changed things." his father grunted. "Lilia, so you have any ideas on who Tae could marry?," the King asks his wife. The queen shakes her head.

"There's not many people here who are willing to marry a gay male, much less a guy. I think Jungkook is the only one besides you," the queen says. Then her eyes brightened, as well as her husband's. They look at me, then at Tae. Taehyung raises an eyebrow.

"You don't mean.."

"Jungkook, would you be willing to marry Taehyung? If only just to create an offspring," the queen states, "No romatic feelings have to be involved, and it certainly is strange to marry a prince to a helper..But since you could get pregnant for another heir.."

"Mother.."

"Taehyung, we're sorry we have to marry you off, but he is our only hope," the queen replies gently. Taehyung's father nods, scratching his chin.

"What do you guys say?," King Hyukk states, "Yes or no?"

Taehyung hesitates, and looks over at me. I had made sure to keep my emotions in check, but it did make my stomach go a little weird when they said we were to marry. Even if it's cruel to choose who your son marries, it was their only hope.

For their son to marry me.

I take a deep breath and nod to Taehyung. A small smile appears on his lips, and he looks triumphantly at his parents.

"We say yes"