》 fifteen 《

I gasped as I saw the doctor holding the child in his hands. The child fussed, crying. I placed a hand over my mouth as to not coo at the sight. The doctor passed it to a woman, who cleaned the baby.

A few minutes later everything was cleared, and I was now with Jungkook. He was asleep, exhausted from the birth giving. I held Jimin in my arms, singing to him softly. His small mouth parted, his eyes bright. He held my pinky, and kissed his forehead. My father barges in. He stops when he sees the sight.

He drops to his knees, eyes full of wonder. I smiled down at him and passed him my son. He held Jimin gingerly, as if he was made of glass. He tickled Jimin's chin, making him giggle. My father looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"He's beautiful"

I nodded, "He looks like me and Jungkook"

"His eyes are so bright. A hazel, maybe?"

"I think so"

He gave me back Jimin, and he sighs, "Your mom wasn't able to make it. She just passed away today.."

I almost dropped my son.

"What?," I said, tears running down my cheeks.

"Like you and Jungkook, I was forced to marry your mom for a heir. But unlike you..I never got the chance to tell her how much I love her," he muttered. I wiped my tears quickly.

"But if you don't have a wife.,"

"I can't rule anymore. I know. Jungkook and you are next in line. I resign my post, Tae. Everyone at the kingdom expects you"

Expects me?