Chapter 1

Sophie's POV

"Come on Soph we're gonna miss our flight!" Cameron yelled from downstairs

I quickly checked to see if I hadn't forgotten anything and ran downstairs to see Cam waiting in my doorway, I hugged my parents and said my goodbyes then followed Cam to his car. I was really excited to meet the rest of the boys in New Jersey, I'd already met Nash and he was really sweet.

At the airport

Me and Cam took our bags to the luggage claim and waited for our flight to be announced.

In New Jersey

After we left the NJ airport we went to the hotel, checked in and met Nash, Aaron, Jack and Jack, Taylor and Mahogany; Cameron introduced me to them and told me Mahogany and I would be sharing a room so we made our way up to our room and started to unpack our things.

"So how long have you known Cam?" Mahogany asked me.

"When we were young we were neighbors until he moved house, but ever since then we've been really close."

"Oh cool." she nodded.

"How old are you?" Mahogany said.

"15 almost 16" I replied.

We carried on talking getting to know each other when Cam called asking to meet him and the boys for dinner.

At dinner

Cam greeted us when we arrived at the restaurant and introduced me to the boys I didn't meet at the hotel. After Cameron finished introducing me to everyone we sat at our table. I looked up from my menu and a cute, tall boy with brown hair and brown eyes was approaching our table.

"Sorry I'm late" he said taking the empty seat opposite me.

"Oh it's fine," Cameron replied, "Shawn this is my friend Sophie from back home."

"Oh is she the one you always talk about?" Shawn smirked.

I playfully nudged Cam,

"Oh so you talk about me?" I giggled.

"Nah just bad things." He muttered.

I laughed knowing he was messing around.

During dinner, Shawn and I had conversations about many things, I found out he was from Canada, he sang and a lot of other things I never expected. I really liked his personality and he was really easy to talk to, plus he had the most adorable smile.

After dinner we went back to the hotel in two separate cars, I was really tired so I rested my head on Cameron's shoulder and drifted off to sleep. 20 minutes later we arrived at the hotel and met everyone from the other car in the lobby, some of the boys including Cam went up to their rooms but Mahogany was no where to be found, and she had our room key so I walked towards the elevator. As I was walking I could hear someone behind me and I turned to see Shawn. We were waiting for the elevator when he spoke up,

"So are you excited for Magcon?" He asked me.

"Yeah" I replied,

"And I'm pretty excited to hear you sing." I looked up at him half smiling.

"Thank you" Shawn said as the elevator opened on my floor.

We walked out of the elevator and I was approaching my room when Shawn grabbed my hand,

"Wait, I want to show you something first." he said, taking me down the hall to his room.