Chapter 9

Next Morning

Sophie's POV

Mahogany and I woke to our alarm at 6 am saying it was time for breakfast.

"OOOO CALL FIRST SHOWER!!" Mahogany said and ran to the shower.

"Noooo!!!" I laughed. And jokingly hit her with a pillow while she was on her way to the bathroom.

Each morning we had to call first shower ever since we stupidly realized that hotel rooms have only one shower and no, none of the boys would kindly let us use theirs while their lazy asses were still in bed.

While Mahogany was in the shower I checked my phone. I had gotten a text from Nash.

'Nashty✌️: Oooooo you and Shawn... I saw it coming. Why didn't you tell me though? I thought we were close'

I gulped. No one was supposed to know about Shawn and I... at least not yet.

'What? where did you hear that?' I texted back.

A few minutes later Nash read my message but no reply. I shrugged it off and took my shower.

After my shower, I changed into a black infinity tank top, maroon shorts, put my hair in a ponytail and sat on my bed.

I checked my phone and saw that Nash had replied.

'Nashty✌️: We can talk later, gtg see you at breakfast" he said.

'Bye Nash' I replied.

I was in trouble. Nash isn't the best secret keeper.

When both Mahogany and I were dressed and ready to go we made our way to breakfast.

When we got there, Mahogany went to find the boys and get seats since they already paid for us all, but I just went straight to the buffet because I was really hungry.

While I was at the buffet getting my food, Matt came up to me and whispered in my ear. "Hey can I talk to you after breakfast?"

I looked around to make sure that Shawn didn't see that so that he wouldn't suspect anything going on between Matt and I since, well, there wasn't.

"Uh yeah sure but we gotta make it fast cause I have plans with Shaw-- I mean Mahogany, and then we have Magcon tonight and I don't know I'm just busy." I replied.

"Ok" Matt said and turned away.

I walked back to the table and sat next to Cam and Mahogany and ate.

After breakfast, I was going to my hotel room before I met up with Matt when I felt Shawn's arms circling my waist and turn me around. "Hey are we still on for lunch later or did you forget our plans" he asked with a smirk.

"Of course we are Mendes, and how could I forget?" I said and pecked him on the lips.

Shawn smiled "alright see you then" he said and gave me a kiss.