Chapter 13

Omg almost 4k reads😱 you guys are great! keep reading, tell people, and don't forget to vote!!!

Sophie's POV

"A month or so?" I almost whispered.

"Well yeah, I don't know exactly how long I'll be gone for yet.." He replied.

It went quiet for a while until Shawn spoke up again,

"I can't do this Soph, I can't be away from you for that long. A month or even more without seeing your beautiful face every day, and hearing your amazing laugh, and waking up next to you, I can't go! I know it's only a month but I like you too much to be away from you for that long" he said looking stressed.

This literally broke my heart, I actually feel wanted for once and it's amazing to know that he likes me as much as I like him.

"Shawn, we can do it don't worry. This is your big chance to get out there, to achieve your dream and I cannot and will not get in the way of that! I know it'll be hard because we haven't had any time apart since we've been dating, but you've got to realize that sooner or later Magcon will be over and I'll be going back to Cali and you'll be going back to Canada, surely if we can make that work we'll be able to get through just the next month." I looked at him, my eyes starting to water.

"I'm just scared." he said taking my hand.

"Of what?" I asked confused.

"That you'll find another boy and not like me anymore." He said with saddened eyes.

"Shawn, that's silly! I like you so so much and no 'other boy' could ever replace you!" I said, shocked that he would actually think that.

Shawn looked at me with hopeful eyes as I pulled him in for a hug.

It was a long and sweet hug. after about a good 30 seconds, we were interrupted by the stage manager, Colby calling for Shawn.

"Shawn c'mon we've got to finish up the show" Colby said before running back through the door which led to the room Magcon was being held in.

"I'll see you in like 15 minutes okay?" Shawn said kissing me before running through the door and onto the stage.

I decided not to watch the end of Magcon, I didn't really want to talk to anyone right now so I went up to my room to take a well needed sleep before we all go out for diner later.

________________________

This chapter was short but it's a filler. Next one will be good I promise❤️10 Votes= Next chapter so vote, vote, vote!!!