Chapter 16

Sophie's POV

We stopped in front of Shawn's room, that he had to himself this time.

Shawn let of of my hand, and slid the room key through the slot.

Once he opened the door, he took my hand and led me to his bed, then closed the door.

He took of his shoes, and shirt so he was wearing only an undershirt.

"Soph, I know I am leaving soon and I-"

I waited for a while but shawn just wouldn't say anything

"Shawn?"

"Soph I'm sorry. I was an idiot. I was being selfish, only thinking about me loosing you, and not even thinking about how you would feel loosing me too. I should have told you earlier, it's just that I felt like you wouldn't like me anymore or you would be mad. I just love you so much, I know you probably think I'm a ridiculous teenager who still doesn't even know what love is Soph but I finally do I finally know what love is Sophie Miller, it's you."

Once again, I was speechless by Shawn Peter Raul Mendes.

I pulled Shawn in for a kiss. As much as he's found out what love is I haven't. It's not that I don't want to love him, I'm just too young. At least I think I am... I just don't know what the heck love is.

We kissed for a long time, but it wasn't a short peck, it was a long passionate kiss.

Shawn pulled deeper into the kiss as we crawled onto the bed.

When we were deep in the kiss, I noticed Shawn taking off his belt.

Shit. I hopped off of Shawn and off the bed.

I wasn't ready to have 'it' not even close.

"Shawn I have to go" I said

Shawn's POV

Ugh once again I was being an idiot... only thinking about myself and not who matters most to me. She wasn't even ready. I really screwed up.

"Soph please no wait I'm sorry" I said.

But it was too late, she was already out the door.

_________________

OOOOO HAHAHA KEEP READING! 10 votes= next chapter