Chapter 4

Sorry we haven't updated as much, we've been really busy and it's stressful but we are gonna update more(:

We are gonna have a schedule but we don't know what it is for sure yet but we'll be posting twice a week.

Keep reading(: the story will get more interesting!

Sophie's POV

I don't know why but I just went for it, I felt like it was the right moment. So many thoughts were going through my mind as we kissed, until someone walked backstage interrupting us. I quickly pulled away from him,

"Oh um, I.. Shawn you need to come back on stage to sing the rest of your songs." Matt awkwardly said before running back on stage.

It was silent for a couple seconds,

"So I guess you should head back out there?" I spoke up.

"Uh yeah, are you coming back out to watch?" Shawn asked.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world." I looked up at him.

"Good, thanks Soph see you later." Shawn smiled.

He grabbed his guitar before kissing me on the cheek and jogging through the door that led to the stage.

I stood there smiling to myself for a bit thinking about what just happened and remembered, Matt saw us, will he tell everyone? I haven't really gotten to know him as well as the other boys, but he wouldn't tell them all would he? I know it's only a kiss and I wouldn't usually care, I'm just worried about what Cam will say.

I shook it off and walked through a series of doors which led to the audience, I stood between all the screaming girls watching the boys on stage some more. I saw Shawn whisper something to Matt before he went to the middle of the stage to sing a few more of his originals.

Shawns POV

Once I got on stage I walked straight over to Matt, I didn't want him to tell anyone about mine and Sophie's kiss, I don't know what Cam would say. I know he's one of my best friends and I'm sure he wouldn't mind, but there's a part of him that was really protective over her, kind of like a big brother.

"Hey Matt" I said slightly jogging towards him. "Please don't tell anyone about that man." My voice turned into a slight whisper not wanting anyone else to hear.

"Don't worry about it I won't say anything, but honestly Shawn it's pretty obvious that you both like each other. Just ask her out or something?" He replied.

I looked at him thinking about it for a second, maybe I should ask her out? I know we went for ice cream earlier and we both had a really good time but I wouldn't say that was a date.

I got out of my thoughts and went to the center of the stage to perform some more.