Chapter 11

Sophie's POV

Shawn and I arrived back at the hotel an hour before Magcon started, so we both had to go to our rooms to get ready.

We walked over to the elevator, once the doors opened I walked in and pressed the button to our floor. Since we were literally one below the top floor we had time to talk in the elevator,

"So, I'm thinking we should tell Cam soon, before all the boys find out because I think they might he catching on." I said.

"Sure, we can tell him whenever you're ready" he said pulling me into his side kissing my cheek.

"Actually, speaking of this I have to tell you something.." Shawn said kind of shaky.

"What is it" I looked up at him before the elevator doors opened.

"Agh," he sighed noticing they had opened,

"You know what, nevermind forget it it's not important." he said before taking my hand and pulling me out of the elevator.

Shawns POV

But it is important.. why did I say that? I know I need to tell her that I'm going on tour and will be missing the next few Magcon events. I was so close to telling her just then but we had to go get ready and I just thought it was the wrong time. I might leave it another day or so.

She gave me a confused look,

"I'll see you later okay?" I said before kissing her.

She muttered a quiet "yep"

before turning and walking down the hall to her room. What did I just do? Why didn't I just leave it until later on or tomorrow.