Chapter 10

Lunch

Shawn's POV

I was really excited to have another date with Sophie today.

I wanted to be able to go on as many dates with her as I could since my tour starts soon.

I hadn't told her yet though, I couldn't, I've tried to but I was afraid it would ruin our relationship. That's why I was so scared to ask her out in the first place.

I made my way to Sophies room to pick her up. I knocked on the door but instead Mahogany answered.

"Oh hey, is Sophie here?" I asked.

"Oooooo why got plans or something???" Mahogany asked and winked jokingly.

"Well I- I... w-we... um okay I'll tell you and only you and you wont tell okay?"

"Yessss?" Mahogany said.

"Well... Sophie and I are sort of dating" I said, not making eye contact with Mahogany.

"WHAT! and she didn't tell me?!" Mahogany yelled.

"Shhh, keep it down, now do you know where she is or no?" I asked

"No, no. have you tried calling her?" Mahogany asked.

"No I'll try now"

I dialed Sophie on my phone and she didn't answer... that was weird.

I tried to call again nothing. I called a third time and she picked up on the fourth ring.

Sophie's POV

I finished talking to Matt and hurried to my room before Shawn came to pick me up for our date.

I wanted to get to the room before he did so that he wouldn't need to ask where I was, and I wouldn't need to lie.

No luck.

I looked at my phone '2 missed calls from: Shawn❤️😍'

He tried calling again, and this time I answered, so that he didn't think I was blowing off our plans.

"Hey babe" I said starting down the hall to my room.

"Hey, where are you I was looking for you and Mahogany said she didn't know where you were"

I got behind Shawn and told him 'to turn around' and I gave him a kiss.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

Shawn looked at me unsure. "Yeah"

****

We took a taxi to a fancy restaurant. A taxi because Shawn said it was "romantic" but I knew it was because we both couldn't drive.

In the car Shawn held my hand but was glancing out the window.

When we got to the restaurant we ordered our lunch, and sat down in a booth, and waited. While we were waiting, none of us said a word till Shawn finally spoke up.

"Soph, where were you?" he asked.

"Shawn" I laughed "don't worry I just had to leave for a bit but I mean I'm here now"

Shawn's POV

After we ordered our food, I realized it was a good time to find out where Sophie was and if she was okay.

"Soph, where were you?" I asked.

"Shawn, don't worry I just had to leave for a bit but I mean I'm here now" She laughed.

I knew she was lying.

"Soph what happened to no secrets?" I said and looked down.

She didn't say anything for a bit. "Shawn I was just talking to Matt, nothing big!" She finally said.

"Stay away from him." I said.

Sophie's POV

I couldn't believe what I just heard. Shawn was becoming the "jealous boyfriend" and I didn't like it.

" Shawn, I am your girlfriend and I'm not cheating on you or anything. You know Matt and I are just friends! Why should I stay away from him?!" I almost yelled.

"Because" Shawn said scooting closer to me in the booth. (table booth) "You are mine and only mine" he said to me and kissed my forehead.