Chapter 14

We said we'd post at 10 votes but we got 13 yay! next update at 20 votes(:

Shawn's POV

I didn't want to go on stage that night. I just couldn't, even though it was my last performance that night.

I went on stage but when they called me and I went to the microphone nothing came out.

I became dizzy and all I could see were lights, blinding lights. I don't know why I felt like this, this has never happened before.

I sat down. Even though I've only been to a few Magcon events, I've just become so use to them. How could it be my last?

"Hey guys, I know today hasn't been one of my best days, and I promise I'll make it up to you. But right now I have something to take care of."

I ran off the stage and pressed the elevator button. Cameron, being like our older brother followed me.

After Cam caught up I went in front of Sophie's room, Cameron looked at me confused. I ignored Cameron's look and I knocked door.

After a few minutes she came to her door crying.

Sophie's POV

Omg.

I didn't expect Shawn to come to my room with... Cameron?

Cameron's seen me in my worse state many times before but Shawn has never seen me cry.

Luckily instead of being grossed out by the fact that I most likely looked like a monster, Shawn pulled me in for a tight hug. In front of Cameron.

"Woah wait what's going on here?" Cameron asked.

"Cam, I know I should have said it earlier but honestly I couldn't. I know I tell you everything but I just didn't want you to stress or make a big deal, or anything.. but I'm dating Shawn."

By the time I said that,all the boys had entered the room.

"Called it" said Carter.

All the boys were actually happy, except Cam who looked a bit hurt that I didn't tell him.

Bart lectured all the boys for leaving their fans like that except Cam and Shawn were still in the room.

"Cameron, I'm sorry I promise from now on I'll tell you everything." I said.

"Alright no big deal, I'll leave you two but we are going to dinner in a bit so make it fast." Cameron said and left the room.

"So this is it? The last Magcon before my tour" Shawn said.

"Yeah..." I said looking at the ground.

"Soph?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you..." Shawn said to me.