Chp 3 - Another Round Of Killers

The smell of fresh blood quickly travelled up Liu's nose. It was the first thing he noticed before the dark and creepy hallway in front of him. It was dule, you could see the glisten of blood stripes across the walls. The floor had sparkling white tiles that didn't seem to fit the house, it was as if the floor didn't belong to the house.

Jeff continued to pull him along the dark hallway. "Jeff?" Liu's voice echoed as he called out to his big brother.

"What?" He grunted.

"Where are you taking me?" Finally they had reached the end of the hall, there were three wooden doors. Jeff looked back and forth at them, as if he had still not been able to figure his way around this place.

Letting go of his brother's sweaty hand he had finally decided to pick the door to the furthest right, he approached it very wearily, which made Liu worry. "I told you Liu, to meet the others" He peeked his head through the door whilst mumbling a few inaudible words.

He closed that door and pressed his back towards the door "Never go through that door,  you'll regret it" Jeff said.

"Why?"

"You'll regret it" he repeated himself.

Jeff pushed himself off the door and swung himself over to the door in the middle. He turned the knob and in with seconds light was flooded into both of their faces, temporarily blinding them. Along with the light came loud talking, sinister laughing and giggling.

There was a huge thin but steep staircase that lead down to a different room. Jeff had finally loosened his grip from Liu's hand, relieving him. "Don't fall, otherwise it'll be my fault."

Jeff seemed to find it easy to walk down the stairs so he was down in just a few seconds. However Liu found it incredibly hard to slip his feet onto the stairs without stumbling a few times.

After at least a minute, Liu had finally reached the bottom. Jeff stood there in front of the doorframe waiting for him. "Those stairs are really shitty." Liu smiled, was it so wrong that Liu still enjoyed Jeffrey's witty humour?

Jeff returned the smile back "you're still fun aye?" For a moment Liu felt as if they were still brother though Liu's smile faded when he remembered that his brother was still a serial killer and he wouldn't hesitate to kill him if he had the chance.

Liu had noticed just then that the background chattering and laughing had disappeared into silence. Jeff seemed to have noticed as well, he turned around and entered the room.

It was a beautiful living room with a blood red velvet couch, a fireplace, tv, and beautiful paintings that surrounded the room. On top of the couch was at least six people- creatures that sat on it.

One of them was familiar, it was the clown that haunted his dreams. Now that Liu thought about it, maybe this whole thing was a dream? But it just feels so real, maybe it is?

Liu had lost himself in a continuous thread of thoughts. He snapped out of it when a tall masculine figure had blocked his view. "You're staring."

Liu looked up, it was Jeff. "Sorry." He quickly apologised.

"You've got to be kidding me." Both Jeff and Liu turned to face the voice, it was a girl with black hair and a white mask. She reminded him of his brother. "Is that Liu?"

"That's him alright, I told you he was a disappointment" said Jack.

Liu looked away from the six of them, trying best to avoid eye contact. They all seemed to stare at him without even blinking, talk about freaky!

"I bet his kidneys taste sour" their eyes seemed to have left his and focused themselves onto the one who had made the strange remark. A guy in a hoodie, blue mask, alongside black ink that seemed to ooze out of his eye sockets, I guess the strange remarks suited his strange looks.

"Do you play video games?" A green elf interrupted. His gaze faced the elf, he looked kind of like Link from Zelda but instead bloody and gross. Kind of like a evil emo version of him.

"Uhh, I- um" Liu was lost for words. He nodded " a lot." The elf smiled, visibly pleased with his answer.

"I like him" the elf bounced out of his seat. "Down that doorway, closes one to the right is my room" he pointed to a door that Liu hadn't seemed to have noticed. How big is this place?

Jeff grunted loudly, Liu had nearly forgotten he was still there. "Anyhow, let me introduce you to everyone" he said, obviously annoyed. He pointed to the female look-a-like of him "That's Jane, our exe neighbour. She was a ugly mistake I made."

"Oh please Jeffrey, I think we all know that the only mistake here is you" she replied. Liu smiled at her statement. Jeff shot both of them a angry look, causing Liu to go back to his original straight face. She had noticed him smiling at her so she donated a grin back at Liu.

"That's Laughing Jack, you know him." The clown that enjoyed haunting Liu's dreams gave him a friendly wave. "He was suppose to kill you." Liu looked at Jeff with wide eyes, Jeff didn't pay attention to him, his eyes seemed to have trailed off to the group. He was a bit of a hypocrite considering he was literally eyeballing all of them. Liu dusted himself off as he followed Jeff's gaze as he pretended he wasn't scared but instead brave.

"And the other jackass over there is Eyeless Jack, he eats kidney, he's also a bit of a cannibal." Liu gulped, best stay away from that one.

"Hey! Don't call me that" the jackass growled underneath his breath.

Jeff snickered and turned his head to the elf. "Your instant bestie over there is Ben."

"Sup" Ben said, despite Ben's creepy look and weird obsession with video games (more specifically Zelda) he seemed like a pretty cool guy, he didn't seem at all threatening to Liu.

"And the two that are hiding at the back are Hoodie and Masky" Liu looked behind the others, a guy who you couldn't see the face of wore a yellow hoodie, the other simply wore a mask. Liu had noticed them earlier on but hadn't said anything about them. It was easy for Liu to forget about them.

"They don't talk much" responded Jane. She looked at them and back at Liu "best stay away from those ones, they don't like humans all too much."

Even though Liu had tried his best to avoid eye contact it was a bit hard considering his eyes were literally drawn to their scary faces. The one in the mask (which Liu presumed to be this 'Masky' character) pushed himself up slowly.

Liu quickly looked down and shuffled closer to the door, wishing to be anywhere else but here. He was snapped out of thoughts when Jeff had placed his hand on Liu's shoulder and began to lead him along pass the creepy two and the others. "Your room is over in this direction." He muttered, he could tell by his brother's tone that he seemed annoyed and rushed.

His eyes drifted back to the masked character as he lifted up a hammer, Liu gulped. He had a quick glance at all the others before creating a mental note to stay away from the ones known as Masky, Hoodie, Jack and Jackass. Although keeping away from all of them would be more preferable.