Chp 13 - Betrayal

Liu's eyes had practically popped out his head. He turned the knob frantically, trying anything he could to escape the small office.

He made a fist out of his hands and started to bang at the door. As if that would help.

"Kill?" Jeff questioned. It was hard to read how he had felt in this situation. Whether he was excited, confused or sad.

The supposedly Slenderman had nodded. He looked in between the two, as if he had been observing them. Or at least, that's what Liu thought. It was hard to tell without a face.

Jeff had always made it clear that the only reason why he hadn't killed him was because he wasn't allowed to. As much as Liu had hated to admit it, he believed every twisted word that had came out of the serial killers mouth

Liu was sure that this time, this time he wouldn't let Liu get away with living like he had before. He wasn't going to get another chance. Even if he did, it would of been worse anyhow.

He didn't have a choice anymore. It was try escape or it was fight back.

He knew he wasn't going to win either way. But he had long till he would give in.

Liu slowly and shakily stood to his feet. Not daring to bare his eyes off of his brother.

A sudden thought had crossed the young boy's mind, maybe he didn't have to do anything, maybe his brother did care for him in the end. Would he really pick this stranger over his own brother, heck, his own best friend?

He hoped he hadn't jinxed anything.

Little did he know.

He had jinxed everything.

A large grin traveled its way across his brother's face. He slid his hand into his pocket, revealing out of his pocket of his bloody and sharp pointed knife.

It wasn't the fact that he had betrayed Liu's trust that made Liu sad. It was the fact that Liu had trusted him to begin with. He cussed at himself silently. Why had he been such a fool?

He had no problem with killing his parents. Injuring him. Nor killing all those countless of innocents. He had made a massive fool of himself, and this was the consequence.

"Since you're my brother. I'll make this quick and painless for you. As long as you don't try resist this time, you'll be fine. I promise."

Jeff chuckled. That chuckle. That twisted mad man chuckle that caused butterflies to form in Liu's stomach.

I told you that we shouldn't of trusted him, and now look at us.

Liu hissed at Sully from inside his head. He had definitely not been of help at all.

Though as soon as Liu was about to tell Sully to shut up, he was interrupted by the thudding of footsteps. Jeff was running at him.

He didn't have time to react. In just a matter of seconds. Jeff had Liu pinned up against the wall. His feet dangled below as he felt his breathing circulation begin to cut off.

His brother was choking him.

He was defenceless, he couldn't fight back. He could only stare at his deranged brother. Watching as he slowly sucked the life out of him.

He spun his knife in his hands before pulling it up to Liu's face. Slowly cutting open the stitched up smile on the limp boy's face, from the night he had turned insane. "I always wanted to do that." He whispered.

Blood oozed out of his cheeks. Causing him to feel light headed. Losing vast amounts of blood while being choked was most definitely not a good sign.

Liu whimpered.

"Shhh" the knife then traced down Liu's lips, as if gesturing him to be quiet.

This immediately stopped Liu from creating noise. Though he continued to wriggle hopelessly. His luck was running out.

Do I have permission to step in? Or do you still think he's on our side?

Sully spoke. He was tormenting Liu. Letting him feel the pain. Liu knew that this had to of been some sort of revenge for not listening to him earlier. It had to of been.

"D-do something!" Liu cried out to Sully. Gathering all the strength he could, just to make out those two simple words.

Your wish is my command.

Almost instantly the world around him fell black. He was no longer in control.

Sully was now fully in control.

Liu could only hope that he wouldn't do anything too reckless under control.

It would of been a lie if he said he wasn't scared of what might happened. He was terrified.

He had to wait till he woke up again, or if he ever did wake up for that matter. On the bright side, at least he hadn't had to deal with the pain.