Chp 18 - Ben

The whole room went deadly silent until Jack broke it with a loud groan. "Was that necessary?" He murmured, annoyance written across his voice.

A angry small and pointed eared boy stomped into the room. Great. As if things couldn't get any more worse. "YeEs. nOoW WheEere iSs hHe." He hissed, glitching back and forth.

Jeff slowly crawled over to Liu. He looked stunned. His eyes practically popping out his head. "Liu." He said, giving him a slight shove to the shoulder. "I think we should run."

Jack smirked, revealing his devilish pointed teeth. He spat out blood again before wiping his mouth from the remains of the blood.

"Why?" Liu questioned his brother. Raising a brow up at his brother.

"You really don't remember anything he did, huh?" Jeff chuckled, raising his voice loud enough to cause Ben's attention to snap onto the two.

"YoOu!" He pointed at Liu with a shaky finger. "YoOu deEstrOoYed mY coOmputer. I thoOughHt I coOuld truUsSt yOu."

"What the hell did you do Sully." Liu said as he crawled up to his feet and stumbled backwards into a wall.

Uh, surprise?

As Liu was just about to respond he felt a tug at his arm. His eyes trailed down. It was Jeff trying to lean onto him for support as he stood up.

At this, Liu quickly gestured out a hand to help him up. Jeff stubbornly pushed it away as he stood up to face the other two who had started to step dangerously closer. Liu frowned.

Liu felt an arm wrap around his neck. He spun his head around and looked at Jeff, he had just put him into a headlock. But why?

"Get off of us freak." Sully spoke up, not appreciating the sudden closeness.

"That's not very nice." He said, faking a frown as he slowly walked further away from the two killers.

Just as Sully was about to attempt a trick, the boy's body felt a tug. He watched as the two murderous faces slowly began to become smaller and smaller till eventually a wooden wall had blocked his view. Jeff had just jumped out the window. He just jumped out a godamn window.

Liu squealed.

The sound of glass shattering pierced his ears and the wind angrily gushed at him only to be interrupted by the crazed laughter of his brother. This was it. He was sure this time.

He shut his eyes, preparing himself for the impact.

The back of his head roughly collided with his brother's chest. The blood flooding to his head, causing him to feel slightly light headed. Twigs and sticks dug at his skin.

He knew that the fall would of been a lot worse if it wasn't for his pillow, Jeff. He couldn't imagine what pain his brother was going through. Not only does he have to deal with the fall, he has to deal with the weight of teenage boy. But knowing that insane boy, he probably liked it.

Jeff pushed Liu off of him and rolled him down onto the soft grass floor. Jeff followed him and rolled himself off the large bush.

The two both laid on the grass floor, rolling onto their backs. Breathing heavily.

"Tell me we didn't just jump out of a two-storey mansion." Liu spoke up lifting his head up to look at his brother, struggling to believe everything that had just occurred.

"We didn't-" He paused to take breath "We jumped out of a three-storey mansion."

Liu banged his head on the ground and drew in a deep breath. "You're insane."

"I'm not the one that destroyed Ben's computer." He chuckled, ignoring the blood trickle down his face from the few glass pieces that struck him in the head before.

"It wasn't me."

"He's still a part of you. So technically it was you." Jeff turned his face to look at his brother. A deranged smile crossed his face.

Liu copied his gaze and sighed. "I guess this is karma then." Liu mumbled as he clutched at his side.

Jeff let out a small chuckle. "It was so worth the pain though. Did you see their faces?" He cackled yet again, "Oh boy that was priceless." He continued to laugh, pressing his hands on his stomach as it pained him to laugh. Though that didn't stop him.

Now that Liu had time to think, he had to admit he did enjoy the thrill of the adrenaline. It was calming to him, it eased him in a way.

A sly small smile appeared on Liu's face. "Yeah... I guess it was, wasn't it? heh."

Jeff finally managed to calm himself down and pulled himself up into a upright sitting position. "We should stir up some more trouble. Just you and I. You know, break a few of Slendy's rules."

Liu frowned, he had always followed the rules. But ever since he re-met with his brother, he couldn't help but feel slightly more rebellious.

Though before he could respond he heard the sound of twigs snapping behind the bushes.