Chp 22 - A day with Ben

Sully woke up tucked nicely away in a small cosy bed. Surrounding him was a small room, decorated in frail wires and fair too many monitors and screens to be considered healthy. There was a whole large stack of games in the corner of the room, whilst half of the room was dedicated to a big game console. Not to mention the foul smell of rubbish that polluted the whole room. Who could even live in such a mess?

Sully's gaze fell onto two doors, both being closed. Just as he was about to go investigate, one of the said doors had flung open.

Out came a heap of steam and a shirtless boy, wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his lower body. He had a slim figure but he was still somewhat muscular. His hair was wet and drooped down past his eyebrows. His pointed ears protruded out, and his red pupils wrapped around a black abyss catching his eyes almost in an instant. What a strange boy Sully thought. He really was, just a demonic elf.

((if it isn't obvious already, i've become a huge ben simp. ))

Sully's face had gone a soft shade of red. "What the fu- Put some clothes on idiot!"

Ben pushed his hair back using one hand. "Oh Liu! You're awake!" He grinned, quickly racing up to him jumping over trash as if it were an obstacle course.

He sat down beside him, ignorant of the fact that he was making his bed wet and was practically butt naked.

For some reason, Sully choose not to correct him. "Tch. I'm not talking to you if you're look like that." He scanned the room, picking up a dirty red stained pink shirt that was tossed onto the ground carelessly. "Put it on." He shoved it into him.

"Oh. Right haha." Ben grabbed it and threw the shirt on.

A brief awkward silence fell amongst them.

"Uh- How... How long was I out for?"

"Aaah. A few hours? Maybe 17 or so."

"17?!" Sully exclaimed, jumping out of the sheets and off of the bed. "What happened whilst I was knocked out? Where's Jeff?"

Ben chuckled, playing with his hair some more. "Don't worry Liu, Slenderman made sure that the two of you were separated for a while. Although, Jeff hasn't been given any punishments yet. Just a warning."

"Punishments?" Sully raised an eyebrow before taking a seat back down next to Ben. He crossed his legs and turned to him.

"Mhm. Killing or attempting to kill another proxy is against the rules. We have to follow them or otherwise we get punished. And you know what's unfair? The fact that that idiot never follows them! He's always so irresponsible.. doing things out of an impulse. He's so disobedient, I hate it! Yet.. he's still masters favourite? He alw-" The rest of what the blond had to say had never reached Sully's head, he simply stared at him, observing him. Ben wasn't like Jeff or the other proxies. He was nice and unconvincingly friendly.

Sully wondered what he was like when he was mad. It intrigued him. For once he had something on his mind instead of killing Jeff.

"Ben."

"I remember this one time he pinned Toby on t- Yes?" Ben paused, tilting his head at the boy.

"Why do you have so many monitors in your room, it's not for perverted reasons is it?" Sully raised his eyebrows, attempting to hide away a sly smile.

His eyes widened at this statement. A red tint approached his cheeks.

"W-what...? Liu are you feeling well? You're acting strange." He leaned in and rested the back of his hand onto Sully's forehead. "You feel hot."