Chp 7 - Liu Killed

His grip tightened around the stake in his hands.

Jeff's chest rises up and down in a fast motion, he stares down towards the man. Ignoring the presence of his brother.

He grabbed ahold of the man's shirt, pulling him up over his head.

Liu looked at his brother and gritted his teeth "leave him alone, I'll come with you, just don't hurt him anymore." He placed his hand on Jeff's arm. "Please."

Jeff tilted his head towards Liu and laughed, this was no ordinary laugh, it sounded insane and inhuman. Jeff flicked his arm causing Liu to fall on his bottom onto the floor. He gave off that insane laugh yet again as if he found this situation amusing.

Still holding onto the man he kneeled down next to Liu. "You got me in trouble Liu" he let go of the man and wrapped his arm around the man instead. "I'm not suppose to kill him, he's not on my list."

Liu sighed, he didn't know what to say but he was just relieved he wasn't responsible for someone's death for his own selfish desires. "Thank you, Jeffrey- Jeff." He bit his lip, weary that his full name angered him.

Jeff grinned "Just because I'm not meant to doesn't mean I won't" he tightened his arm around the man and began to choke him.

"Stop!" Liu yelled at him hopelessly, not realising that a few tears escaped from his eyes. He looked down to his hands, he couldn't watch.

As his gaze fell down to his hands as he realised that he was still holding onto the fire stake.

He lifted it up and locked eyes with his brothers, now fully allowing tears to stream down his cheeks.

"You have to stop or else" he jostled it forward a few inches away from Jeff's face and then pulled it back. "I'm w-warning you!"

Jeff smiled "oh please do Liu" the man became a shade of purple, his hands loosing their grip on Jeff's arm.

Liu pulled the stake back and aimed it towards Jeff's chest. He leaned forward and stabbed him, clutching his eyes after he felt it penetrate his body. A groan was let out before everything fell to silence.

Liu dropped the stake and buried his head in his hands. He was surprised more then anything else, he didn't think he had it in him. He didn't think he could hurt anyone, not even his brother that once hurt him.

"Wow he really did it" a new voice emerged, a familiar one too. He looked up, squinting his eyes again.

"I'm proud of you little bro" he winced when he heard the voice of his brother.

"W-what?" Suddenly the lights flickered on, his eyes took a while to adjust, he blinked madly trying to adjust to the new environment.

He was startled when he saw the new familiar face "w-wah, Link...? Ben? What's-" he stopped in the middle of his sentence when he noticed the state of his friend, the man.

He was bloody and his bones seemed to stick out from under his skin, he was surprised that he even lasted as long as he did.

What scared Liu the most was that the stake he used to stab his brother had totally missed and hit the man instead. Liu covered his mouth in shock.

"Did I?"

"Yes Liu you did, you killed your first person, doesn't it feel great brother?" He grinned, looked down at the stake that had slightly grazed his chest.

He looked at Jeff with red eyes and a straight face. "It feels" he trailed off and looked at the dead body "terrible..-ly great.." Both Ben and Jeff donating him with the same smile.

He shook his head, he didn't actually mean what he said, he didn't think it was great whatsoever but it was as if his body pushed him to say it.

His eyes just didn't seem to leave the body and he felt like he couldn't really express his feelings, he was horribly confused.

"You're lucky Ben is nice and let you get away with the kill" Jeff said, extending out a hand to Liu and standing up. Liu took his cold leathery hand as he helped him stand.

"You won't be stealing anyone from my list again, Liu" Ben said as his head rocking back and forth. His black and red eyes staring at him, he went from slightly scary to really scary. It made Liu feel different about him.

"It's time to go home" Jeff interrupted.