Chp 16 - YOU CHOOSE

So i decided i would do something slightly different. I've allowed you to choose the outcome to the story! Please leave a comment as to which option you pick. Enjoy.

(This is mainly because i have no idea what to do with the story reee.)

THIS DETERMINES THE WHOLE STORY.

Jeff was first to land a blow. With ease, Jack managed to lean out the way. Only just missing the knife by a inch.

"Stop it." Liu mumbled.

Jack lunges backwards before launching himself at Jeff. The two flopped against the wall as Jeff struggled in his arms. Slashing at his chest. Jack winced slightly at the pain.

"Guys, stop it." Liu spoke up, slightly louder. Moving out the way as the two relentlessly fought between each other. It was hopeless.

Jack kneed Jeff in the stomach. Causing him to let out a large cough. He pulled up his knife and swung it into the side of Jack's arm.

Due to the sudden impact Jack staggered backwards. He pulled out the knife and threw it to the floor. Covering the wound with his hand.

He huffed. "That hurt."

"Good." Jeff replied before rushing at him and knocking him to the ground. The two wrestled with each other. 

Liu watched as the knife slid towards his feet.

"Liu, help me out here!" Jack called out to him. Liu couldn't help but feel helpless.

Jeff turned to face him. "Pass me my knife, Liu." He demanded, a sickening grin and obvious bad intention shone through him.

He looked down at the knife. He knew if he didn't do something the two would probably end up killing each other.

He didn't want to not get involved. He knew that the guilt would eat him up. But who should he help?

Jack. (Adds on a new story line with heaps of drama, possibly involving Zalgo. :))

Jeff. (Prepare yourself for some feels and cuteness. :))

No one. (Hopefully Slenderman saves the day... Or maybe they'll all die.)