Chp 21 - I can kill you

Jeff extended out his free hand, yanking at the brunettes hair. He forced his head down, allowing himself to knee him square into the face.

"Hck!" dark red liquid sprayed from the younger boys mouth, staining the carpet floor. The hit had little hesitation in it. "Asshole!" Sully snapped.

He lifted up his leg and shoved Jeff with the balls of his feet, causing him to stumble backwards. Although Jeff recovered far too quickly for Sully's likings.

Jeff was much more experienced than the brunette in terms of fighting.

Shit.

Swiftly, Jeff gripped at Liu's collar, using his strength to throw him on a little table lying near the wall. The action had loosened up a few stitches on Liu's stomach.

Sully grunted loudly, placing a hand on his stomach as he curled his body up, drawing his legs close to himself. Grimacing at the pain. The body he was in had been awfully weak and wrecked from past traumatic experiences.

A sudden thud rang through the air as Jeff had forcefully pushed Sully's chest down on, slamming his back on the concrete like table.

"Who the hell gave you permission to attack me?!" He snarled.

The horrid glisten of a knife had catched Sully's emerald green eyes.

Lifting his knife up towards Sully's throat, he poked at his throat, causing the tiniest bit of blood to ooze out. Jeff was extremely pleased.

After a moment, Jeff moved his hand from his chest and slammed his fist beside Sully's head. Sully turned his head to the side and squeezed his eyes as he did.

A crooked smile widened on the white pale boys' face, an abnormal laugh escaping his lips. "You don't understand Li- Sully. I could kill you right now, so easily. So damn easily." Jeff lifted his hand up to his own face, slowly digging his nails into his face as he pulled it down the side of his face.

This bastard is insane.

Sully winced, his body had stiffened and he struggled to keep up with his cocky attitude. It was the first time Sully had felt such way. His stomach tied into a knot and his throat felt tight. What was this feeling? Fear? No. He couldn't stand losing his cool to this disgusting, psychotic looking clown asshole.

"Fuck off! I hope you die a painful death, I hope you burn to death. Asshole." He lifted up his arms and pointed two middle fingers directly in front of his face. Adding a bit of spit into his little rebellion. It had physically pained him, but he needed a way to hide his growing 'fear'.

Although.

This only amplified his fear.

Jeff's eyes fell sullen and his expression was almost expressionless despite his eyes. His dreadful taunting eyes.

The room fell silent almost cohesively. The only slight noise was the faint sound of grinding teeth and the only thing he could feel was the coldness of blood on his neck.

The two boys locked eyes.

Sully felt as if he'd even simply look away that he'd die at that very moment. Liu saw Jeff as a saviour. Whilst Sully saw him for his true colours.

He was a cold-blooded killer.

It didn't matter who he looked like. His only tie to humanity... Sully had taken it...

Liu.

Now all that this insane boy wanted, was to kill.

Sully flopped his arms back down onto the surface. Folding his hands into his palms as he dug it into his skin.

"Liu would never do that." Jeff said quietly, only just audible enough for Sully to catch. Lowering his knife, Sully had let out a large breath that he didn't know he was holding.

"Quite it! I'm not Liu, I'm S- ACK!" Sully yelped as a burning sensation aroused from his right hand.

All Sully could do was hopelessly watch as the silver bloody knife had curved its way towards his non bloody down hand, causing the same sensation to spike once more, however, this time he could still feel the knife penetrate throughout his whole hand. He hadn't removed it yet.

Sully bite his lip. So hard that he swore he had tasted blood.

"You're not Liu." Jeff repeated after him.

Jeff lifted up his free hand, slowly gliding it across his baby soft cheeks, despite the few stitches. His cheeks felt softer than they looked.

Jeff snickered, gently caressing his cheek with his thumb as he rested his hand onto the side of his. "That means..."

Jeff smiled.

Sully screamed at the top of his lungs, releasing his bloody lips.

Twirling his knife, causing the crack of bones and oozing noise of blood flowing around to escalate. His hand felt like it was burning, like it was almost on fire.

"HehehEE-" The maniac began to have a huge laughing fit, his pain entertained him. It made Sully feel sick.

His face then dropped suddenly.

"...That means I can kill you~"

The situation took a turn as Jeff slowly lowered his hand down towards his throat.

Abruptly. Sully began to gasp for air. He moved his injured hand gripping at Jeff's wrist, but had been to weak to fight back against him. His legs were frantically flying everywhere and his body was twitching.

Jeff was choking him.

Damn hard as well. It had only been a few seconds before Sully began to see white little stars appear in his field of vision.

The sound of intoxicating laughter jingled through his ears. Sully hadn't expected him to actually have the balls to do this.

He didn't expect he'd let his 'brother' die. Especially not like this.

Air finally flew into Sully's lungs, he couldn't even breath it in.. he felt so awful and weak. He couldn't help but contemplate whether even death would be better than this torture.

All he wanted to do was help Liu by killing his brother, was that too much to ask for?

The last image he saw was a elf-like boy drag away the angry asshole that had just tried to kill him.

Sully smiled.

"Next time it'll be my turn... bitc-" He murmured out just before the world twisted into a black abyss.