Chp 17 - Jeff

Liu knelt down and picked up the knife. He watched the two rumble for a little longer, rethinking his decision to help Jeff.

All rational thought had left him once he noticed EJ whip out a overly large scalpel, stabbing Jeff in the shoulder.

Jeff gave a short yelp before covering the pain with a wicked laugh and grin.

Liu quickly reeled the knife back before running at EJ and slashing his arm. Almost instantly did Jack grab his bleeding arm. Not really from the pain, but more so from the shook.

Good job Liu. You're learning.

Sully finally spoke up. This made Liu felt as if his heart just dropped. He had done exactly what Sully wanted him to do. Hurt someone.

Liu was probably more shocked with himself than anything. For once in his life he didn't need Sully to do the work for him. It was all him.

He staggered backwards. He didn't like what he did, but it was simply out of pure adrenaline. But maybe he deserved it. After all, he stole his kidney and gave him stitches. But there was a lot more stuff Jeff did that Liu pushed to the side. He was being slightly bias.

Jack glared at Liu. "I should of known." He hissed. "No matter what he puts you through, you follow him." He scoffed. "Almost like a lost puppy."

Liu furrowed his brows. He didn't know what to say, he was sort of right in a way.

He was then distracted by a cold hand that rested on his shoulder. "Sully?"

Liu looked behind him to be met with the bright blue eyes of his brother. He frowned before replying "Sorry, it's all me."

To Liu's surprise his face had quickly lit up. "That's great. Well Liu, what do you say we teach this freak a lesson or two?" Jeff grabbed Liu's wrist and slowly slid his hand onto the knife before pulling it out of Liu's grip. "I've been dying to."

Liu's gaze fell back on to Jack who had luckily managed to stand up. "Master is going to get you into lots of trouble, don't make me hurt you more."

Jeff began to walk back up to Jack before gesturing Liu to follow behind. "Slendy? I honestly couldn't care about what he has to say." He chuckled.

Liu furrowed his brows even harder from the mention of Slenderman. He didn't want to take Jack's warning lightly, he never wanted to see that twisted monster again. Definitely not after that terrifying dream. He would do anything just to stay away from him.

It was now Liu's turn to grab Jeff's wrist. Jeff turned around, annoyance written across his face. "What are you doing?" He snapped at Liu.

At this little confrontation Liu had quickly let go of Jeff's wrist. He looked to the side and fiddled with his sleeves nervously.

Jeff noticed his uncomfortableness which caused his face to slightly soften. "You'll be fine. Just don't look." He said, with a almost calming tone.

Liu looked up from the corner of his eye to see his brother hesitantly turn his back to brother. Ignoring every word he said, he turned to face the two. "I want to help." Liu blurted out.

Jeff looked at him for a few moments. He had a suspicious feeling Liu was up to something. But he ignored it, he couldn't let an opportunity as good as this to pass.

His hands trailed up to the scalpel that was still stuck in his shoulder before he harshly yanked it out. Liu winced at the sight. Jeff didn't even seem fazed by this, all the pain he showed was just with a little scrunch of the face.

Jeff handed him the bloody scalpel. Liu hesitantly took it, watching as his brother's blood slowly dripped off. "Gross." He muttered.

"Well Liu? We don't want to keep Jackass here waiting."

Knowing that he was outnumbered Jack quickly ran to the door and attempted to open it. "Crap." He mumbled. The door handle didn't budge.

"Looking for these?" Jeff chuckled as he waved around a pair of keys.

Jack silently growled. "It's alright, I can take you both on anyways."

Liu looked at Jeff for reassurance. He simply nodded in response before he charged at Jack. Liu followed behind. Hesitantly.

Jack was able to easily dodge Jeff. Repaying him with the slash to his chest using his claws. Jeff grabbed his stomach, looking down at the blood that now covered his hands. He giggled, as if he actually found pleasure in this.

"You're sicker than me." Jack said.

Jeff then threw a swing of his knife to Jack's head. Only to miss. Though he quickly made up for this when he kneed Jack in the stomach. A little pay back from when Jack had hit him in the stomach.

Jack pulled up his mask and spat out a bit of blood before returning back to the fight. He noticed Liu standing there, silently, watching and contemplating when he should join.

Liu noticed his gaze. He didn't want to seem vulnerable so he quickly swung the scalpel at Jack's side.  He shut his eyes, afraid of the blood he may of drawn.

He peeked open his eyes. The scalpel pointed at his arm and instead the handled pointed at Jack. Liu was slightly embarrassed, I mean after all, he did just try stab someone with the wrong end of the scalpel. Something most killers wouldn't do.

Jeff groaned, also feeling the second hand embarrassment. He chuckled ignoring the pain his stomach was copping right now.

He smiled nervously as Jack looked at him. In a matter of seconds, Jack had Liu pinned to the ground. Scalpel in hand, pointed exactly above the middle of his chest. Above the heart.

Though lucky for Liu. His knight in shining armour came in and got Jack off of Liu. "Get. Off. Him." Jeff  said, through short and harsh breaths.

Liu quickly sat up and leaned against a wall. Catching up on his breath as he slowly calmed down from the adrenaline.

The two yet again went back to fighting back and forth. At least he did something this time, this way if one of them died he didn't have to be as guilty.

As they did Liu noticed the handle on the door begin to violently shake. "Guys..." Liu said, his eyes locked on the door.

No one responded. "Guys" He repeated. "There's someone at the door..."

Yet again, they ignored it. This time there was banging at the door and the door rocked back and forth. "Guys!" Sully called out. Finally, Sully had been useful and caught the attention of the other two.

They paused their fight, turning to face Liu. He pointed to the door, but it was already too late.

The door collapsed on to the floor with a loud deafening slam.