Chp 15 - Protective

"I'm screwed." He huffed loudly. "Maybe it'll be for the best if you don't tell anyone about the kidney thing."

Liu glared at him, not really understanding what he had meant. Though finally, he had realised what he had actually done. Liu swore that he had thrown up in his mouth.

Jack scoffed, taking in the whole situation. He realised that he was clueless before and maybe it was for the better that he shouldn't of told him. Oh well, what had been done was done.

Jack quickly finished up the stitch and pulled his shirt down. Yanking the flashlight out of his hands as he shone it towards the door.

In a matter of seconds the door had harshly slammed open.

This time it revealed a white hooded boy. It was safe to say who it was. It was Jeff, and he looked piss.

His clothes were torn and blood dripped off of him. It looked as if it had actually been his own blood. "So this is where you hid him?" He said angrily, snarling a bit.

"Where else was I suppose to put him?" He folded his arms and glare at the male.

"Move out of the way." He demanded, not giving any time for Jack to respond and instead  shoving him out of the way. He walked up to Liu, glaring down at him.

Jeff didn't speak. His chest moved up and down fast, though it seemed to calm down once he started to lay eyes on Liu.

Liu struggled in the chains. He helplessly tried to shake free from the chains, but obviously, nothing worked. He looked up to the chains, checking to see if there was any sort of way he could get out.

"You've been so much trouble for me, Liu." He spoke, loud enough so he could be only just heard.

Liu's eyes dawdled towards Jack who had grudgingly sat down on a nearby chair, then dawdling back to Jeff.

"Though it also turns out that your alter ego won't let us kill you. He's a real pain in the ass you know. But, i suppose he does get the job done." He scoffed. "Slendy was right though. You needed to be pushed to the edge."

Liu paused to think before he tilted his head. "What do you mean by pushed to the edge?"

"How else could we have possibly gotten that insane killer out of your head?" he laughed.

Liu frowned. Insane killer? There was no doubt about it, it had to have been Sully who he was referring to. Had this been staged from the beginning?

"I should of know better, it's not me that you care about... It's him." Liu mumbled, his eyes meeting with the floor.

"No that's not true." Jeff blurred out almost instantly. "It's them not me, I don't generally have much of a say in things that go around here." He glared at Jack, giving him the hint that he had been referring to the incident before.

"Right" Liu mumbled, not believing a word. "Get these chains off me, please."

Jeff chuckled. "Why would I?"

"You did last time."

Jeff silently continued to look at Jack. He approached him giving him a slight nudge to the side. "You heard the boy" he grinned.

Jack scoffed. "Yeah, whatever." He jumped out his seat and pulled out a pair of keys before inserting a small key into one of the locks to the handcuffs.

Liu's arms quickly flopped to his side. He quickly stretched a bit before standing up.

Jack's eyes scanned Liu up and down. "Damn. You're really not fazed by those stitches I gave you, aren't you?" He said, clearly surprised.

"Well I've had a few. I guess you get use to them after the fourteenth" Liu replied.

"Stitches?" Jeff butted in, sliding his way in between the two. "Only I give my brother stitches." He snarled.

Liu was slightly shocked by his brother's reaction. It had been so sudden, abrupt and just plainly strange of him. He didn't even know how to process it.

This caused EJ to silently mouth a few cuss words.

"I was running low on kidneys." Jack defended.

This only caused Jeff to snarl even more. "Well how about I cut you open and do the job for you?"

"I only have one left." Jack frowned.

At these words, Liu quickly popped his head around his brother. "You literally ate yourself."

They both glared at him for a solid minute. Liu slowly pulled away but was then interrupted by Jeffrey revealing his silvery shiny knife. Oh boy, here we go again.

Jack also seemed to notice it as well. He revealed his scalpel that was wrapped around by his sharp and pointed nails. After doing so he pulled the mask up to his face. "You're so possessive. Ready for round 2?"

Jeff grinned. "Liu. It looks like I get to teach you how to deal with jackasses like him. Consider this as training. Pay close attention while I kick his ass."

Liu gulped.

Why does everything in this household have to be resolved by fighting?