10

This whole week was a blur

This whole week was a blur. From dinner with Adrian's beta and his mate. Which by the way are both awesome and so friendly. The Beta's name is Mason and his mates name is Ava.

They both say I am a great cook, but what mattered to me is that Adrian liked it. Next week I am having a girls night with Ava.

Adrian kept his word and we look through that paperwork and let me tell you it's really complicated so we have been working our asses off to simplify them.

And he divided tasks between us two, beta and third in command. So now he is not overloaded looking over 2000 wolfs.

Oh and Aaron is already with his new family. They are a young couple but female can't have children, they were estatic and they told me I can visit Aaron whenever I want. Even Aaron was happy, he said that this couple is a second best thing.

Right now me and my Beloved are folding my clothes in my new wardrobe. Yes you read it right. Our furniture is on Adrian's luck already made and we are organizing both rooms.

Also James already filled out the form for help and he got three males to help him. Adrian then said we will have to look through on which wolfs are working and which not, so they can get to work. I asked him why didn't his father already do this and he explained that his father focused on his mate and their pack has 2000 members so it's hard to see everything. But he also said we will try and improve our pack.

Also when those three will know how to work we will give James a month vacation to find his mate.

"And done." Adrian announces.

"Finally." I groan out. "Hey Adrian do you want to eat something?"

"Yes. But maybe we could go to pack house today?" He suggests.

"That is a wonderful idea. How many are there in a pack house?" I say walking slowly towards him.

"Only 200. The rest of them have their own homes." He wraps his arms around me.

Yep me and Adrian got closer over this week, he really is trying and is always telling me his doubts so he really took my advise for needed conversation.

"Okay. This I could do." I respond leaning my head on his chest.

"We should get ready, if we don't want to miss our dinner."

"Okay. Now go out of my wardrobe." I push him out, flashing him a smile and shut the door in his face.

I then take a quick shower and started to dress. I guess simple white dress will do.

When I combed my hair I descended the stairs to see Adrian already waiting in dark jeans and grey shirt, which by the way hung tightly around his muscles.

"Ready?"

"Yep." So he took my hand in his and we started walking. You know since I have walked around quite some I am surprised I didn't get any thorn or something in my l-.

"Ouch!" Nevermind. I stepped on some branch and it tore my leg a bit.

"Naia are you okay? What happened?" He checks me to see my foot slightly bleeding. "I should have carried you. First thing tomorrow we are buying you shoes. Whatever you like just some."

I knew better than to disagree, he looked so panicked and he barely kept Aiden under control. I decided it's best if I calm him down, so I placed my hand on his cheek.

"Adrian, Aiden I am fine. Let's go enjoy the dinner with our pack."

"You are not fine! You are bleeding." He shouts and I flinch at his voice. When he sees me flinch he instantly regrets it. "I am sorry Naia, I am just worried about you." He says softly to me.

"It's fine. We can go to dinner, you can carry me to it and in pack house I am sure you have some first aid. We will patch my leg and everything will be alright." With that said he lifts me bridal style and starts quickly walking towards the pack house with his wolf speed.

"Wow, I guess I am always holding you back. You could've been there like an hour ago if it weren't for me." I remark.

"Don't say nonsense. You are not holding me back, you gave me strength. But at the same time you are my greatest fear. The fear of loosing you, to not see you ever again, to hurt you." He whispers in my ear.

"Just so you know I am not going anywhere. I like my closet way to much for that." I joke to lighten up the mood.

"Just your closet?"

"Mhm." With my response he starts tickling me. "Adrian stop! Stop!"

"Then tell me the truth why will you stay."

"Okay okay! Just stop tickling me!" With that he finally stops. "I am not going anywhere because of you. I don't want to be with out you." I truthfully say to him.

Adrian wants to respond but my stomach makes this weird voice, which makes Adrian chuckle.

"What? I am hungry okay?"

"Of course Luna, let's go."

After few more minutes of walking I see pack house, which is huge and beautiful by the way.

As soon as we step inside all eyes are on us, then some older lady comes down starts with first aid kit. She is kind enough to nurture my leg, even tho I said to her I can do it myself.

When my leg is fine, Adrian tells everyone that we will eat with them and the house erupts with hoolers and cheers.

All 202 of us are now finally seated.

Adrian stands up and says: "Let the feast begin."

"