30

Back to Naiad's POV..

The second I was out of the borders he put a blindfold on

The second I was out of the borders he put a blindfold on. And now we have been driving for about three hours. By now Adrian must know I am missing and I hope Kai is alright.

Jareth made me drink something that enables me to mindlink Adrian, so hope he found my water necklace, the one he gave me on a day Kai was born as a thank you gift.

He said that with this necklace he is thanking me for loving him, being his mate and Luna, to be by his side and to give him family.

It has been three hours but for me it seems that it was years, I miss them both so much.

I feel someone take my blindfold off.

"My beloved this is our new home." He points to a small house, I would say it's lovely but not when he kidnapped me and threatened my son.

I remain silent and he grabs my chin forcefully. "And this is where we will raise our children."

"You are delusional if you think I will have children with you." I spat.

"We'll see. Eventually you will give in, especially when Adrian already forgot about you. He now has an heir and a lot of unmated shewolfs to keep him company." I know he is trying to get under my skin but I remain calm, I trust Adrian and I know he won't cheat on me. I just hope he comes before Jareth tries to force me into something I don't want.

"Because I know we haven't seen each other for long time I will give you a week to accommodate, you will have one week to sleep in your room, then we will move in together, we'll get married and you will have to do your wifely duties."

Oh Adrian please come quick.

He leads me to 'my temporary room'. "I have to go to work, stay here, I love you." He states and locks the door.

Tefnut please help them, help them find me.
•••
Adrian's POV (it will be short)

It's now been two days. Two days too long.

Kai is restless, I guess he can sense me being the same. He misses his mom and I miss Nia just as much.

We have been making progress yes, that bastard has guards all over the place. We had to find out their routine, how strong they are and so on.

Now we now that so tomorrow we attack.

•••
Naiad's POV

I don't know how long was I in here, I got food three times but I don't know, windows are blinded so I can't see outside. I think I get food once a day. All I know is I am starving, thirsty (I don't get any water, Jareth knows I am water nymph) and want to go to Adrian and Kai.

I hear the door slam shut indicating Jareth is back, probably drunk again. It's funny actually, not. Every morning he comes to ask me if I am ready to be with him, of course my answer is always the same. No. He then goes to drink and comes back with women or something more to drink. How do I know?

If I hear crashing outside my room then he is drinking some more and well if it is with woman I hear him shout that she has to scram out when I guess he is done with her.

"Naiaaa!" He yells in a sick singing voice.

"Oh Tefnut give me strength." I whisper a prayer.

Suddenly the dors jerks open and in comes stumbling Jareth. Today he is more drunk than ever. He is barely walking.

"You know the clock has ran out." He smiles wickedly.

"But you said you will gave me a week." I whisper in fear.

"By now my sweetest beloved you should know I always fast forward things with you. You are just irresistible." He takes step closer to me and I take a step back.

"Can we please take it slow?"

"Why? I could just take what I want." I don't even know how someone manages to be so cruel. Okay Naiad now it's time to stall a bit, give Adrian some time.

"But I thought you wanted me willingly. Just give me some more time, please. I will get used to it." I plea.

"Fine." I relax my shoulders. "You have until tomorrow."

"Thank you." I somehow manage to say, I would much rather spit in his face and kick him where the sun doesn't shine. But I need his trust a bit so I can escape more easily. Yes I trust Adrian to find me but I also need to help him myself.

"Jareth? Could I get some more food I am really hungry and something to drink. I promise I won't do anything." He halts his step.

"You can go downstairs and make yourself some. If you pull any stunt I will let any male rouge have his way with you like I let them to have with Stacey." I almost choke on air.

"Stacey?"

"Yes she is dead. She tried to seduce Adrian but failed, so she deserved to die." I don't even know how he is able to talk normally if he barely stands.

"Okay. Are you tired? Will you go to sleep?" I ask. No I am not concerned, I just want to know that I will be able to eat in peace.

"Yes. When I wake up you better be back in here, or you know the consequences." I nod and he goes. I also noticed that in his drunken state he forgot to give me that nasty drink and I can now mindlink Adrian, but I have to be careful. He must be asleep and think I am finally listening to him.

So I go downstairs, very slowly since I am weak. I make myself some food and slowly eat, drink some water and go check if he is sleeping. Luckily for me he is.

Adrian? My love? I left you my necklace, please find me. Tomorrow he wants to bed me. Please. I love both you and Kai.

I had to fight with my own body to push the message through and I am now drained. So I go to sleep, I have to have strength for tomorrow. If Adrian won't be here I will have to fight him on my own.

 If Adrian won't be here I will have to fight him on my own