Epilogue

So as I said I will finish this book on my birthday, I am miraculously sticking to my word! So it's my birthday aaand I am finishing this book! 💗😭💗

For the last two months of my pregnancy everything was peaceful. No rogues, no letters, no threats.

I am kinda feeling sorry for Adrian for all my cravings. I send him to get me ice cream in the middle of the night countless times.

And I wanted a human sandwich from a specific shop. He got them to me too and he never complained. Everyone in the pack was and is really nice and kind.

Dimitri and Brandon adopted seven years old girl called Amelia.

Aaron is proud big brother. Always playing and learning Annalissa new things.

Kennedy is well Kennedy. Still the best female warrior. James (the carpenter) didn't find his mate and is now back in pack. I think something is going on between these two and I am really happy about them both.

Kai is walking and talking. He has everyone in the pack wrapped around his little finger. With Adrian's looks and my cuteness/personality (Adrian's words not mine), he gets what he wants. Nobody can't resist him.

And Adrian is well Adrian. Loving father and husband and the best Alpha. His bipolarness and coldness is gone and he finally stopped blaming himself for his sisters death. Our pack is growing and improving. And today it will grow for one more member.

Today is the day I have my C-section. I choose local anesthesia so I can see our baby girl immediately.

•••

They prepared me and we are now almost over.

"Luna a bit more and you will held your little girl in your embrace." Doctor says.

I waited and then heard the sweetest cry ever. They cleaned her and then handed her to Adrian to sew me up. When they were done Adrian handed me our girl and we needed to decide on a name.

"Evelyn." I whisper. Adrian watches her with such an adoration.

"I agree." He rasp out, trying to withhold his tears of joy. Evelyn opens her eyes for a bit.

She has black hair and brown orbs.

"She is a mountain nymph." Adrian states, remembering my explanations.

"Yes. She is very special."

"That she is. Special like her mommy. Thank you Naiad for being with me through ups and downs. For giving me two beautiful kids." He kisses me softly.

"We did state in human world we will be together in everything." I grin, remembering our quick wedding. We fall into sweet silence, admiring little girl that got on the world today.

"You do know she will be Vampire's mate?"

THE END

Hey lovelies! Thank you all so much for reading this book. Thanks for all the votes and your comments. (Sofia-Everilda  and TheM444 you always brightened my day with them!)

Also thank you to all the future readers for votes and comments!

Announcement:
I am planning a sequel! It will be called Vampire's mate and will focus on Evelyn. But Kai, Naiad and Adrian will also be important! I will let you know when it will be up!

I hope you will be with me in this story too!

Love,
Jenna Rose 💗