21

Beep beep beep

Beep beep beep

I groan when I hear Adrian's alarm clock. He never used it before, but now he says he wants to be productive and find the wrongdoers.

He told me Ava is very scared of loosing her child and is now always with Mason. He blames himself for me being hurt. I didn't understand why and we kinda had a fight yesterday about it. He even slept in the spare bed which we still haven't removed yet.

This is how it went.

~Flashback~

I wake up only not to be carried by Adrian anymore but being in our bed.

"Adrian?" I ask a bit loud so that he will hear me wherever he is in the house. I know he didn't leave me here, first because I can sense his presence and second well because he is he, he wouldn't leave me not after what happened.

I wait for him to come when a nauseous feeling passes through me and next second I am running to bathroom to empty my already empty stomach. I feel someone getting ahold of my hair. Someone being Adrian.

He rumbs my back and helps me.

"I thought doctor said you are fine." He frowns.

"I am fine, maybe just some adjusting to all of this, after attack. But I am really fine." I smile to him and caress his cheek. He removes my hand and has a cold stare. I admit I am a little taken aback with the gesture, he never moved away from me.

"There shouldn't have been an attack. It's all my fault and I won't make the same mistake again."

"Don't be silly. It's not your fault."

"It is. I was weak and gave in to you. I shouldn't have listen to you and just assign you three guards."

"Adrian you are not weak. And I thought we are equals not that you are the boss of me."

"I was weak. You made me weak. And if you being my equal means danger for you, then this will change." With that he took his pillow and laid down on the spare bed.

~Flashback over~

And now here we are. I know he can sense when I am awake, because of my heartbeat and yet he ignores me. Well he admitted he is bipolar, but I know he is doing so because of fear and guilt. So I will let him have today to think it through.

When he leaves the house I get ready for that doctors appointment. I look at my closet and pick out a dress, I heard what Adrian told me when I was unconscious about picking third dress and I smile at thought. When I am done I go downstairs.

Dimitri is already waiting for me, with another male.

"Luna this is James, he will help me protect you."

James bows. "No need to bow James, call me Naia. And Dimitri I thought I made myself clear about whole Luna calling thing. Now let's go I don't want to be late." They follow me.

Maybe you think why I didn't protest or question the presence of second guard but I don't want to argue Adrian on matters like this when we are already fighting. We finally arrive. I go in and they tell me to wait.

Minute later Dr. Klane enters with an young adult probably my age. She has strawberry blond hair and brown eyes. Since she is wearing doctors coat I assume she is well a doctor.

"Good day Luna."

"Hi to both of you too. Um is everything alright with me?"

"It is. I asked Dr. Houston to come here since I think it's best of you have female doctor."

"Why do I even need a doctor if everything is alright?" They both chuckle at my response but I am serious!

"Luna we have some news for you." Dr. Houston says. I wait for her to continue.

"Well Luna it seems you are pregnant." She says calmly but my eyes pops out and I am really confused. I mean how? I mean I know how, just you know how?

I flash the doctor one of my brightest smiles and wipe tears that are gathering in the corner of my eyes. I am happy about this baby I just thought it will came later not so soon and I probably need some time that the news settles in. And now I have to wait for Adrian to stop ignoring me so that I could tell him.

"You need to take care of yourself. And come back every two weeks to check up, if anything extraordinary happens come immediately. This pack has never had an Alpha before mated to nymph. And only two cases of normal werewolf mated with them. They both carried a child for 5 months. Which is usual but with you I don't really know." She explains and then leave me with my thoughts. Thanks god I told Dimitri and James to wait outside the hospital, because if they were at the door they would heal. I say goodbye to both doctors and thank them.

"Come on guys." I motion to Dimitri and James that we go.

"Luna, Alpha wants me immediately in his office." Dimitri states and I of course tell him to go.

"It's just a minute more to my house you can go too James." I offer him.

"Thank you Luna." He bows and departs. Huh weird, Dimitri told me that non of the guards are allowed to go until Adrian is not with me. Exceptional is when Adrian himself calls them.

Sudden rush of wind comes my way, I look around and examine my surroundings.

Arrow was shot my way, but it seems it was only meant to get my attention not hurt me. It has another letter attached to it.

Dear sweetness Naia!

Since I know you are a great Luna, I suggest you listen to my advice and leave this pack. Wouldn't want anyone to get hurt right? Last time was you although I wanted Mason's mate. Next time it might be Aaron. Don't tell your mate about this or I will hurt this pack.

Yours forever Jareth

What do I do now?