33

So do you agree for a shipname NADRIAD?

The new necklace Adrian gives her. 🔝

 🔝

It has been two months, -two months ago Jareth died and Adrian proposed

It has been two months, -two months ago Jareth died and Adrian proposed. We both agreed it's the best if we just go to court and sign wedding certificate. But with running the pack and raising a baby we didn't manage till now.

Ava came back with Crystal and she is the cutest, she is a spitting image of her mommy and Mason says she isn't allowed to have mate. I have been to her house four times in this two months and she is back to being her confident self.

Kai and me even got a visit from Dimitri and Brandon from time to time, they are now thinking about adopting a child themselves. Kennedy is now an official guard of Kai. And she is more then happy. I asked her about her mate and she told me her heart breaking story how she met him in a battle field and he didn't acknowledge her, so when it came to fight she had to kill him or he would kill her. We both cried, me a bit more then her because I don't imagine what I would do if my situation was like this with Adrian.

Aaron got his sister and is over-the-moon happy. Her name is Annalissa. And she has been greeted warmly as their family member. Annalissa is beautiful and very energetic. Me, Lucy and Ava sometimes go for a stroll together and talk. While Aaron, Dimitri and Kennedy are there to guard us.

Mason too wanted a signed guard for Ava, but she declined and said that if she is with me, Kennedy and Dimitri are enough.

Well back to the wedding topic.

Adrian and I love each other being married or not, but Adrian said he would like to call me wife when we are in human world and it will be easier legally for land and everything. He even offered me a 'normal human' wedding but I really don't need it.

So right now we are going there. Kai is getting heavier day by day. As Adrian said he is growing really fast, he is already sitting on his own.

So while he is playing in his crib I get dressed. I didn't buy any specific dress, I have a lot of them. I choose a simple yet beautiful one.