14

Hmm let's do one in Adrian's POV shall we lovelies?

And also this chapter is dedicated to Sofia-Everilda ! ☺️

Adrian's POV

Adrian's POV

This is all your fault!

For the last two hours Aiden has been yelling at me. My head hurts, my mate is unconscious and I have my beta closed in a room.

The pack doctor can't do anything more than just to wait for her to wake up.

Would you shut up? You are giving me a headache. I know what it seems, but I was just comforting her. I don't have any feelings for Stacey okay? I love Naiad!

Well finally.

I see Nia starting to wake up and he finally leaves me alone.

"Nia? Baby?"

"Adrian?" She grumbles. She slowly sits up.

"Nia? Are you okay?"

"Yeah. What happened?"

"Um-mm." I stumble on words.

"Never mind. I remember." She whispers.

"Naiad I want to you to know, it was not what it seems. The reason I didn't focus on your feelings is because my Alpha instincts kicked in. I love you Nia, and you are the most important to me, but when something happens to pack members I go crazy. I realized my dad hasn't been the best Alpha, I love him but it's true. And I-I don't know. I am so sorry Nia." He wraps me in a hug.

"Adrian. You don't need to apologize. My insecurities got the best of me, I guess under all this Strong-Luna-mask I am still insecure about you leaving me, about loosing you and you finding someone better than me." She whispers sotfly to my ear while stroking my back gently.

"Nia you are my whole world, there isn't one thing in this world I would leave you for. I would rather give away my position as an Alpha than loose you." I take her hand and kisses her knuckles softly.