25

It has been two weeks and still first thing I had to do in the morning is empty my guts

It has been two weeks and still first thing I had to do in the morning is empty my guts. Ava is already with her brothers, she and Mason had a good talk. Mason reassured her that with babies or not he loves her and wouldn't want any other mate.

"Hey baby. This pregnancy really isn't gentle on you huh?" Adrian says, leaning on door in his boxers. How can he manage to look like a model? He just got up.

"Yeah." I admit.

"And to think Aiden wants ten." He mutters under his breath.

"What?" I ask perplexed. It takes me a second to connect the dots.

10 kids? It's easy for his to say. He doesn't get fat, he doesn't have to give birth.

"No pressure baby." He says and wraps his arms around me. My head leaning oh his naked chest.

Yeah sure no pressure, it's just your mate or his wolf wants to have 10 kids. No pressure at all.

"We have a checkup in half an hour." I say but don't do anything to move away from him.

"I know."

We stand there in silence and then slowly get ready.

•••

So now here we are. I am already being examined.

"Okay Luna, so I will give you two more vitamins. Your pup is growing nicely actually it's even more advanced. I think in three months you will already have it in your hands." The doctor says, this time I have knew one, sinse I nor Adrian would be pleased with male gynecologist.

What three months?! That is so soon. So my pregnancy only lasts four months. But wow I literally met Adrian 3 months ago and look where we are.

I actually think everything is moving so fast in my life and then I hear some other people talk, Well werewolf couple talk and they I see they were moving even faster than we. I even know my mom and dad got me when they have known each other for five months, so it's not unusual.

"Also you have to eat a bit more." More? I am already eating like an elephant. "You have strong body for a nymph, but your pup will be a werewolf, and he needs more proteins to develop correctly."

"Um sorry how do you know it will be a werewolf?" I interrupt her. I don't usually do this but the curiousity got the best of me.

"From tests that we have run. So as I was saying, more proteins, have at least one nap a day." I guess now she is finished. She doesn't really like me, or at least she doesn't like my interruption.

She hands me vitamins and printed picture of our baby. It's small and so cute. A light sob of happiness escapes my lips, and I can see one treacherous tear escape Adrian's eyes too.

"Our pup." Wait. This is not Adrian.

"Aiden?"

"Hello darling." He smiles, it's probably safe for him to take control now. I lean on to him, loving their warmness.

"Thank you my Luna for barring my pup." He says, his words coated in love and appreciation. It's funny actually he always uses primal words like bare and pup, but he says it with so much emotion.

I want to respond but doctor interrupts us. "I am sorry Alpha but I need this room for another examination."

I see Aiden wants to get angry at her so I step in. "Of course, we will go." I take his hand and we go. By the time we are out Adrian is back in control so people won't fear him.

"Adrian is there any other female gynecologist? I don't really like that one, she gives me same feeling like James." You maybe think I am brat but I always speak my mind. If there isn't none there is no problem I will be with this one. I only ask this because if I don't feel comfortable I don't want it to be bad for the baby. And James and her really have me chills running down my spine.

"There is one. She is young but she will do." He says and start thinking deeply. I guess he is mindlinkig someone. "You know-" He continues. "James went missing and then two days later he left the pack and cut off the mind link."

"Really? Was it because I cost him a job, oh god what a bad Luna I am." I start to panic, what if the pack doesn't want me anymore.

"It wasn't the job. He has been actually weirdly for some time now. I think he thought you will catch him on something and that's why he fleed. So I just arrested the doctor. You have a gift Nia, you sense persons energy. And if it's bad you feel discomfort."

To think about it, he is right. We are now in our living room.

"Nia one other thing, I saw how you stiffened in the morning when I mentioned Aiden's desire to have 10 pups. Even if we don't have them we both will love you. I wish for us to go by the flow, if we will be content with one we can have one, if we want 15 we can have 15. Just know I will always love you."

"I know it's not that I don't want many kids, I just don't know how is it like to have one. And after the first one we will see okay? I love you too no matter what happens.

The door bursts open and in comes one frantic looking guard. "Alpha the doctor has fleed, also he left this behind for Luna."

He steps towards me and hands me the item.

Another letter.