27

This last three months were a bliss

This last three months were a bliss. Adrian held a meeting and explained them that the nurse was working with people who tried to harm me, their Luna. And the pack is very protective over their Luna so you can imagine how that went. The whole pack has been training a bit. And well guards and warriors were training a lot. Of course we were on guard but we still tried to live a life without a stopwatch.

Ava decided to stay a bit longer and even Mason went to visit her. And the moment he got there Ava went into labor and now they have beautiful little girl named Crystal. Ava will stay there until the whole Jareth thing is over, because it would held Mason back and it's not easy to defend with a newborn baby. And I honestly don't think it would be mentally good for her.

My tummy is growing day by day and well our little Alpha should be here anyday now. Two months ago we found out we are expecting a boy, and before you say that if it's an Alpha it's automatically a boy, that is not true.

Adrian said that if our baby would be girl she would be Alpha and in this pack it doesn't matter if it's a male or female Alpha. And when she would find a mate they could both be Alphas or only she would remain the Alpha. Just another thing I admire about Adrian and his pack, I know my father once told me about a pack that sees their females as something less.

And that would not sit good with me.

So Adrian has prepared nursery all by himself and it's beautiful. The colors are green, blue and a bit of grey. And it's beautiful. We also already decided on a name.

And it's Kai. The name itself has many meanings but the most common two ones are sea and happy. And since I am a water nymph and he is bringing us happiness the name is perfect.

Adrian has nursery bag already packed in a car and car's fuel is full. With car we will need two minutes to get there, buy foot is 15, and because he doesn't want anything to go wrong he said we are taking the car.

"Nia? Baby?"

"In here!" Oh yeah I am currently watching one of the human series, because I am so big and can hardly do anything. The show is called Game of Thornes. I also watched Teenwolf, Vampire Diaries. It's actually kinda funny watching something humans think doesn't exist. But they are showing how thing are wrongly in shows.

"Are you watching that show again?" He comes in and sits beside me.

"Maybe?" I shrug.

"But they are stupid, I don't even know why Kennedy watches them." He sighs.

"Well I have read all the books you have and the ones Mason has, it's not my fault you don't have library in your pack and won't allow me to go into human library."

"I know baby, but something could happen when you are there and they would rush you in a human hospital and that wouldn't be good."

"I know." I try to kiss him but me being a pregnant whale prevents me. I pout and Adrian chuckles at me.

"Don't laugh. It's not funny." I whine but you can see my amusement.

"Oh come on, it is funny a bit." He places hands on our baby and Kai immediately responds with a kick.

"I can't wait for our little one to arrive." I place my hand over Adrian's.

"You do know he is going to grow up really fast right?" My beloved asks me.

"What do you mean by really fast?"

"Well werewolf kids grow really fast in first year. So in a year he will look and act like a two years old. Then this starts slowing down and by the age of 16 he will stop growing. And at the age of 21 his aging is split in half and stops completely at 45." I need to take a moment to process this.

"So when you will be 45 you will stop aging?"

"Yes. And as far as I now you nymphs stop that at 30." It's true we stop looking older at age of thirty, but there is no split aging so me and Adrian will look about the same.

"Wait so how long do werewolves live then?"

"If nothing kills us before about 150 years. Nymphs?"

I know you must probably think what is wrong with us but hey we focused on our lives and not when we die. And we still aren't it was just the aging subject that brought us to this one.

"About the same. Adrian babe could you please go get me ice cream from freezer and fresh strawberries?"

"Sure baby." Oh yeah he has been putting up with my cravings and didn't complain not even once. I woke him up more than one time to go buy me something and no I am not a heartless person but you will see when you are pregnant.

"Adrian? I think your son wants to meet you!" I yell as soon as I feel my water brake, but my voice is somehow calm yet excited but definitely not panicked.

I hear something crash in kitchen and see Adrian rush to me.

"Okay baby you just breathe, everything is in a car, let me just help you get in it." I can feel he is excited with an edge of panic.

"Okay babe. Don't worry it  doesn't hurt." Much. I think to myself because I don't want to alarm him for now, he will see how much it hurts or not when I will be squeezing his hand.

"Okay baby. Let's go." He picks me up not caring that lower part of my dress is wet. He places me in the passengers sit and buckle me in.

He then rushes to drivers side and starts the engine. He is driving carefully.

It's time to give birth to this bundle of joy.

Don't hate me! New chapter coming up today.. so you will meet Kai!

Love,
Jenna Rose 💗