36

Cuz why not double update right?

(A/N: 36, I counted them myself

(A/N:
36, I counted them myself.
36? But last year, last year I got 37!...
sorry I had to 😂 Harry Potter fan here)

Fear run through my spine and unconsciously I picked Kai form Adrian, hugging him close to me. I don't know if the threat is for me and Kai or me and unborn baby. Whoever it is I will not allow anything to happen to my kids!

"Nia baby, it's alright. I will protect you. I won't leave your side. Don't worry. Come, we will sleep in a pack house. There you are even safer." He buckles Kai in and even me, I am frozen by those awful words. Why can't they just leave us alone.

Or in this case Sierra, it must've been her. Nobody else I can't think off. I am on a autopilot and Adrian has to treat me like a baby right now. I know you think it's foolish since I beat his warrior and am trained. But this is like mental torturing to me. First those letters, then countdown whe Jareth will came, countdown when Adrian saves me. It's like I am always on timer.

I don't even know when we arrived, I just see Kennedy take Kai out of car.

"No! Leave him alone!" I yell at her and grab Kai to me. She looks puzzled.

"Nia baby let Kennedy carry Kai inside, he will be beside you. Don't worry." Adrian comes to my side and snaps me out of my panic. She must think I am crazy. Me on other hand don't know what got into me. I trust Kennedy with my life.

I reluctantly hand her Kai and Adrian picks me up bridal style. I hate it when I am so vulnerable. Some of pack members look at me curiously, probably wondering why their Luna is so weak. I don't look them in the eyes, since my eyes are locked on Kai, but I can feel their stares.

Adrian leads me to elevator and we go to the top floor to the door which says Alpha, I guess pack house has floor just for him. He gently sets me on bed and takes Kai from Kennedy.

"I think she needs Kai by her side now, can you go to get our suitcase. That is all we have left probably, at least I assume that from the way house looked." Adrian says to Kennedy. I hear what he says but it's like my brain can't comprehend it.

Kennedy goes out. Kai is now in my lap and is snuggling in falling asleep peacefully.

"Baby?" Adrian asks and I look at him blankly. He leaves me be and few minutes later there is a knock. Adrian steps outside and when he gets in he holds a tray of food.

He was the one to feed me. I tried to snap out of it, but all I could concentrate about was strange noises and looking around for any threat. I know my stressing isn't good for baby and I did try, yet I feel like I am under some spell.

I saw and felt Adrian is scared and worried for me.

I sat there for I don't know how long, but it felt like hours. And when I did look outside it was dark. I readjusted Kai and I just fell back on bed. In this room bed was next to the wall, so Kai slept beside wall and me beside him. Few minutes later Adrian came out of bathroom and lied beside me. Wrapping in me into a thight hug.

"I won't let anything happen to you. Pack is under lockdown and everyone is on alert. I even asked some Alphas so look for Sierra. I love you Nia." He whispered into by ear, while running his hands up and down my back.

It was like his gesture broke the spell and next thing I know I am full on crying into Adrian's chest. "I am so so scared, we almost lost Kai because of Jareth and now she is treating our kids. What if I am not enough to protect them both? What if something happens to you? You, Kai and our baby is all I have. I know pack is ours too, but you three mean the world to me." I continue to sob. Luckily Kai doesn't wake up, being a heavy sleeper and all.

"Baby we will get through this okay? We made a deal not to bottle things up. Nothing will happen to me and we are enough to protect them. Please don't cry baby, my heart is literally breaking."

I finally managed to get a grip, my crying lessening. When I had no more tears and I have told Adrian all my fears, I went to shower.

"I promise you my little bean I will protect you." I whisper to my baby.

I vented all my insecurities to my Beloved and now it's time to become a strong Luna. The pack will know what to do if they see their leaders as strong.

No more crying mess.

When I finish my business and go back to our room I see Adrian on his computer, working.

I close his laptop, gaining his attention with gesture.

I lean forward and place my lips on his. "Tomorrow is the time for work, now get some rest." I murmur against his lips. I then snuggle to his side and Kai snuggles to me.

Lets have at least a peaceful night.