prologue

Edited -25.6.20

'Ever wondered what the lives of the chosen ones are really like? Well, I'm going to tell you,because I'm one of them. I'm not talking about beautiful models or actors or musical prodigies
or mathematical geniuses. I'm talking about the people who are born to it-those of us who have everything anyone could possibly wish for and who take it all completely for granted.'-Cecily von Ziegesar

Well, being born as the half sister of very famous footballers will make your life full of spotlight. How not? If your half brother is Gerard Piqué, a defender of a famous football club Barcelona and Thibaut Courtois, the premier league winner with an english club, Chelsea.

My name is Juliette Pique, but people usually call me Juli. I share the same last name with Gerard because we share the same bloodline from our father's. I know it may sounds weird, but my father married Thibaut's mother a.k.a my mother around 1993. I grew up in Belgium with my parents and Thibaut, while Gerard live in Spain with his mother. During my highschool year, i moved to Spain and live with Gerard and his wife, Shakira.

Growing up in a spotlight made me feel really uncomfortable at first, but as time goes by i started to enjoy the sensation of it. I have lots of acquaintance by having a privilege of being the famous footballers sister.

Another fact, my mother walked away from our house right after Thibaut chose to be a footballer. She left us when i was 10 and that's why my father, Thibaut, and Gerard are really over-protective towards me, because i am the only female in the family. When i was in middle school, i was not a very obedient girl which i'm not proud of. I remember how i always got caught escaping the house in the middle of the night to watch a midnight cinema with my boyfriend, Eden. So, that's why they sent me to Spain to live with Gerard.

During highschool, i was still on my rebellious phase where there was a time when the Paparazzis caught me drinking underaged and crashing to a college party. At that time, the news are spreading everywhere and Gerard were busy to cleared my name because of those mess. Since then, i'm started to think that i should not be seen as a person who has a bad reputation in the family. Recently i got a chance to work for UNESCO at Paris, surreal right? Well, i think that's it about myself.

---

Sorry if it sucks, i promise i'll do better for the next chapter thank you.s.