Chapter 4

Edited (28.10.20)

***

After a long tiring day at work, my boss finally gave me permission to went home early. Eden still stay at the hotel, but this afternoon i want him to stay over in my place instead. I really missed him tho.

I haven't contact Neymar since yesterday, so i decided to facetime him but he didn't answer my call. Probably, he's on training or something, so i chose to ignore it and continuing to eat my Ben's and Jerry. After i finished them, i picked up my car keys and go straight to the coffee shop where i'm going to meet Bianca. When i'm arrived, Bianca wasn't here yet so i looked for the empty table and wait for her.

Meanwhile, there are 5 teenagers whom i saw were sitting across me. I could see that they're pointing their hands on me, but i act like i didn't see anything. A minute later, one of them with the blonde hair finally stand from her sits and walk to my direction. She smiled at me and then turned to look at her friends from the across and mumbled something.

"Hey!" She waved at me. "Hey, is there anything i can help you with?" I answered.

"Hm, i guess you already realized that me and my friends there," She turned to her friends again and i can see them waving at me, so i waved back. "-are actually a big fan of you."

"Wow, really? Thank you."

"Can we take a photo with you? We never expect that you're really beautiful in person."

I nodded at her, "Sure, but you guys don't have to be that much! You guys are beautiful too!"

After that, she gave signs to her friends that i agree to take the photo, then the rest of them come to my table. We took a couple of selfies from the blonde's phone and they're actually so cute, it makes me reminiscing my teenage phase back then.

"You and Eden are such a perfect couple, please don't break up!" said the other blonde friend.

"No! I ship her with Jesse Lingard more." I heard the first blonde hair girl whispered to her friends. But, the only thing that she had to know, is i actually never even met Lingard in person.

"Sshh, Neymar is the perfect match for her!"

At that moment, when the girls are arguing about who fits more to be my perfect boyfriend, Bianca finally walk in. Thank god she save my life.

"I'm sorry girls, but my friend's already here. It's really nice to meet you all," I smiled.

"Yeah, thanks for your time Juliette!"

I could see Bianca chuckles when she walks in and judging by this coffee shop's situation right now, i think we have to look for a new place to chat. Bianca suggested me the frozen yoghurt place she usually been into, so we decided go to that place and order some desserts.

"Those girls must be a big fan of you, you know?"

"Yeah, they're sweet! But i still don't get it about the whole shipping thing is. I mean, one of them said that she ship me with Lingard and Neymar."

"Oh my god, that's ridiculous!" She laughs at me.

"I know right? I barely even met Lingard."

"That's what the fangirl does," She chuckled. "By the way, sorry for taking your time too long, there's some works that i had to finished first."

"It's okay don't worry, i just came."

"Okay. So, how about your work today? I'm not trying to be a stalker, but internet said that you works at UNESCO right?"

"Gosh, it's very tiring but actually great. I'm pretty proud of myself, especially when it's because of my own hard work."

"I have applied at the UNESCO months ago, but i didn't qualified because of the age limits. So... i guess i'll apply again next year."

"You have to be at least 20 right?"

"Yeah, i'm 19 and i have to look for more experience."

To be honest, I was kinda shooked when i knew she was only 20. "Wow, I thought you were around the same age as me!"

"Maybe i dress up way too old for my age," She laughs.

"No, it's just... you know. You already have your own charity foundation, i didn't expect that you're THIS young," I chuckled. "Because 4 years ago when i was 19, all i did was partying and ignore every aspect on my life."

"I didn't go to college, so i decided to make my own company and Mesut helps me a lot."

"Oh i see," I nodded. "Are you like his girlfriend or something?"

"No, we've been bestfriend since forever, we used to be neighbors in Turkey and he's more like my biological brother."

"It must be really fun to have a guy bestfriend right?"

"Yeah, it's pretty fun actually."

Speaking of guy bestfriend, i don't know why Neymar's name suddenly pops out in my head. I glimpsed at my watch and Neymar supposed to finished his training by now, but i haven't heard anything from him.

"What's wrong?" Bianca asked. I know she must've noticed that i've been distracted by something.

"Nothing, it's just... Nevermind."

After we spend our afternoon by chit chatting together, i went back to my condo and saw Eden's rented car at the parking lot. He's already here. I was about to walk inside the building, but i noticed Neymar's car just drive in. I looked around the lobby first to make sure Eden wasn't there, then approach that MIA man.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"You called me, so i decided to drop by at your place. I bring snacks too." He took the big plastic bags on his back seats and hand it to me.

"Look, i think today's not the right time, Ney. Eden is here and i don't want to cause a misunderstanding. I forgot to tell you that i gave him the second chances, I think he deserve it."

"Oh, that's great." He smiles. "Besides, i have to go home right now because my dog, Poker, is waiting for me."

"You should eat the snacks instead and thanks for stopping. I'm sorry, okay?" I waved my hands at him.

"Goodbye."

After Neymar already drive off the condo, i went to the building and suddenly saw Eden was sitting at the waiting room. His face doesn't seems amused and i think i knew the reason behind it.

"Hi," I kissed his left cheek, but he didn't show any reaction. "What happened?"

"What's up with you and Neymar?"

"He's just my bestfriend, we met at Camp Nou years ago."

"You never told me anything about having him as a friend."

"Look, i's nothing okay? He's helping me through my hard times these days," I soften my voice. "Trust me, will you?"

He nodded, "It's not that i didn't trust you, it's just... I'm afraid that you'll meet someone's better than me."

"I'm all yours, Eden. There's nothing to be afraid of."

---

this is the shortest chapter ever, so i decided to update it early. btw so glad that psg won the game but the funny thing is that Barcelona and Chelsea has a draw score with their opponents. s.