Chapter 24

fashiongirl04 TAA_66 AmadeaEveningdotter WonderxlandLoL crawlindetrpit a big shoutout to my loyal readers!! i love you guys so so much and i dedicate this chapter to y'all!

***

It's been a week that i've been locked up in my condo and the scars on my body started to fade. I hate to saw them on mirror. I also wear
a long clothes to hide it from Neymar, i feel insecure everytime he sees it.

We pending our vacation until my scars is really gone and i still haven't heard any news of my mother's grave. I have a lot of things going on inside my mind.

Now, i'm working on my paperwork that Beatrice will pick up this afternoon. Since the doctor forbid me to go out, they have to go to my place to pick up some important documents or paperwork.

Neymar accompany me during the day since he won't have any match in two weeks. He keeps helping me to finish my paperwork and that's a really sweet of him.

"You got a really bad handwriting!" I protested.

"I barely use my hand to write, of course i got a bad handwriting," He explained. "But i can use my hand for the other thing." He winked. I just realize how dirtyminded he is.

"Don't you dare to disturb my work again! This have to be done by the afternoon." I took my glasses from my drawer and Neymar looked surprised. "I only wear this when i'm in a rush of work."

"That's ok, i have a thing for a woman who wear glasses." He smirked and starting to kiss my neck to distract me.

"Neymar i will not have sex with you in forever, if you keep disturb me like this." I rolled my eyes.

"C'mon we haven't done it in a long time, i won't stop disturbing you until you give me attention." He bite the sensitive spot behind my ear and i gasped.

I won't let him take control like this. I pushed him back and sat on his body, i restrained his hands with my long legs so he can't move. I learnt this move from my Karate class back then.

"Fine it hurts!" He rolled his eyes and i move my leg, but as soon as i let go of him, he grab my hands to my head and place a weight on my body. "Don't play with the fox baby."

He smirked again and let go of me. I finished my paperwork then made myself an orange juice. Neymar approached me to the kitchen and he leaned against walls with one shoulders staring at me. I hate how he teased me like this.

I heard a bell ringing and i immediately run to my bedroom to take the paperwork and handed it to Beatrice. I offered her to stopped by, but she's in a hurry of something so she left as soon as i gave her the paperwork.

Neymar makes me want to hide myself, he really knows how i act around him.

"Don't stare at me like that!" I complained. I sit on the couch and cover my face with my hair.

Neymar pulled me to his hugs and place his head on my shoulders. "You're so cute when you're flustering like this. Well i'm not in a mood anymore, so let me just cuddle you for your tiring days of work."

He kissed my cheek and rest his chin on my shoulders. "Ney i wanna ask you a question."

"Just ask."

"Why do you love me?" I looked to his eyes. "I mean, i don't even want to be hugged by you in sweats and i barely watch your match. Unlike Bianca, i don't like football."