Chapter 9

***

I woke up from the bed before Eden does just like the usual, i cooked him a breakfast and took a quick shower before i wake him up.

"Hey wake up, you have training to do"

"5 more minutes baby." He reached my hands and pulled me into his hugs.

"Eden..."

He opened his eyes and set me free from his hugs."Oh yeah, i'm sorry"

We ate our breakfast together and he didnt talk much just like yesterday. I guess the broke up really slapped him hard and i feel really guilty for it.

I heard the front door opened, Eden's maid already arrived and she smiled at me and Eden before she goes to the kitchen.

"You close with her?" I asked quietly, affraid that she would hear me.

"Not really, but i let her call me Eden because it gets awkward if she keeps calling me Mr. Hazard just like Amanda." Amanda was his previous maid.

"Oh, she seems very young."

"She's 21, she took this job as her part time job." He took a sip of his Chamomile tea. I peaked her from the kitchen and still worry that she will hear that we're talking about her. "Don't worry, she doesnt understand french."

I saw him staring at his pancakes, to be honest i hate to see him like this. I'm affraid that our break up will affect his performance at the game or something because when he got his mood down, he became unfocus and wanted to be alone.

"My flight is at 2pm, you don't have to take me to the airport."

"But i want to, please just let me do whatever i want before you actually gone"

[]

Eden escorted me at the airport until the departure time was coming. He bailed out from his training today just to take me to the airport.

"Hey, this isn't the end of everything, we still can be friends."

"I'm sorry that i fail you, I'm sorry that i break our promise, I'm sorry that you love me even though i don't deserve it." He muttered. "I love you Juliette."

"I love you too Eden," I hugged him. "Please take care of yourself and don't forget to tell Thibaut i say Hi"

"Yeah" When i was about to pulled out the hug, he won't take his arms away from me. "Wait, don't pull away... Not yet"

I let him to hugged me more and there was just silence between us. After he pulled away, he watched me left to the waiting room.

As soon as i entered the plane, somehow all the memories we had together are playing in my head like a documentary movie. Eden is the greatest thing that ever happened to me and i'm pretty sure he will deserve someone who could love him like i did.

After i arrived, i called Bianca and ask if she could pick me up from the airport or not. She said that she will be here in 30 minutes. While waiting for her, i went shopping for some make up and ate a lunch, since i havent eat anything.

I opened my instagram and there's a lot of photos of me and Eden at the Airport. There's some of them who realized that he was in tears but since the photo wasn't HD enough, they won't have any other speculation.

I almost finished my burger and there's a teenager asking me for a photo.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"Yeah, you're welcome"

"Can i ask you a question?" She asked for my agreement and i nodded. "My internet friend from London said that she saw Eden is crying at the parking lot of the airport, hmm she havent talk about this to anyone but what's actually happened?"