Chapter 10

***

I hold my head because of the massive hangover i had. My stomach hurts because i've consumed too much alcohol. I look around and saw Neymar sleeping on my thighs.

"AAAAAA!" I shrieked, Neymar awoke in surprised. "What the fuck was happen last night? Why did you sleep on my thigh?"

"What? I didn't do anything?!" He stood up from my bed and he's clearly just wearing a boxer right now.

"Oh my god, if Eden knew this, he will never forgive me." I pulled my hair and went through the kitchen to drink a painkiller.

"You break up with him"

"I know! Its just," I sighed. "Everything felt wrong, if we're really doing anything ew!"

Neymar approached me to the kitchen with a full clothes that he wore yesterday and ask for a painkiller. I make a breakfast for both of us and make sure i'm sober enough to remember something last night.

"The last thing i remember was, i burf at the toilet and you're helping me to hold my hair!"

"Yeah, after that we watched Lion King and you said if i was a lion, i would definitely fuck Mufasa," He imitated. "How the fuck can you turned on by an animated cartoon character, Juli?"

"Shut up!"

"And i remember something about roleplay?" He chuckled.

"Oh no, i never said that"

"Yes, you did, even i remember what colours of your underwear right now." He smirked. I wanna hit him in a face right now.

"Oh my god," I shooked. "I'm gonna go to church right now."

"On friday?"

"I'm gonna confess my sin for having sex with you not even a day since my break up." He laughed so hard until he choked on his own waffles.

I cleaned up his plate without he finishes it. I really don't wanna face him right now, i know i shouldn't agreed to go out with him.

I heard a phone call from my bedroom, i found my cellphone below the bed and its a call from Thibaut.

"Hey, whats up?"

"I heard about your break up with Eden. How's you're doing?"

"I'm fine, we're both will move on and its for the best. I hope it wont affect his game tho."

"He's kinda not himself for today, especially when he knows you go to the night club after you arrived at Paris."

"He knows about that?"

"Yeah, Thomas told us about it but i didn't tell the part that you went there with Neymar."

"Oh that's a misunderstood, he's my friend and he helped me through this after break-up phase. No special relationship."

"Okay, i gotta go, i'll call you later sister."

"Bye."

Oh god, if Eden knows about this, i will never forgive myself.

"You seems really panicked, what's wrong?" Neymar asked.

"Us! My brother knows that we went to the party together." I shrugged. "Look, i have a lot of fun yesterday but i'm sorry, this is too soon for me to start a new relationship but i'll be glad if we're still friends."

"Did you just friendzoned me?" He raised his left eyebrows. "Juli, we're not doing anything yesterday. I woke up with only boxer because your room was stifflingly hot."