Chapter 35

Song for this chapter:

-Home by Rhodes
-Hold On by Chord Overstreet

***

I have arrived to the place where Bianca held the party and luckily i haven't found Neymar anywhere, so i hide myself by sitting at the corner of this big ballroom and playing with my phone.

I got distracted by the sounds of a bunch of men who just came and i saw Kylian and Mesut with their team mates. I saw a familiar face there and he looks great, he changed his hairstyle and become more handsome than he already is.

The party has begun and Bianca came to the stage with the dress i designed, she's rockin' that dress for sure.

"Before we blew up the candles, i want Kyle, Mesut, Juli, and Neymar to come to the stage please."

I walk awkwardly to the stage and stand beside Bianca. Neymar is one person away from me and i didn't dare to make any eye contacts with him, so i decided to throw my sight at the guests.

We're singing the Happy Birthday Song to Bianca and after she blew the candles, she gave her first slice of cake to Kylian.

I could catch that Neymar was staring at me and i stupidly tripped over my own heels, so Neymar catch me to his arms. "Sorry.." I mumbled.

After that, all of us walk down the stage to come to the dance floor, but i decided to go back to the corner. I'm not in a party mood today and i feel very guilty for it.

"Hey!" I pointed my head upward to see who's talking to me and i guess all of you would know who.

"Hey.." I replied awkwardly.

"Can i have a dance with you?" His voice soften and i nod my head out of nowhere and finally being this close to him.

He put his hands on my waist and we started to slow dancing. I looked to his eyes and i was drown on it, i can't say anything because i'm mesmerized by his eyes. I missed his eyes, his perfume, his smile and especially him.

Its shattered me to being this close with someone i love, but his heart is somewhere far away from me. He's the reason for my cries at night and i don't want to spill it out again at my bestfriend's special day.

"Sorry i can't," I pulled myself out from his grabbed and went out from the building. I have a sudden dejavu that i ever felt this way before.

I stared blankly to the pavement and let the wind blew up my loose hair. I feel the night breeze get into my skin and i don't care how cold is it here, i tried my best not to ruin my makeup by crying over someone again.

I know Neymar was going chase me and he took off his suit to makes me feel warm.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be."