Chapter 16

so guys there will be an amateur smut writing in this chapter, you could skip it if its cringy or something:"

***

Today i have to do my new campaign project at Le Marais High School and i brought Bianca with me to work. I hired her as a volunteer so she could help me with the presentation, she's really happy about it.

When we arrived, some of them are approaching us to take some photos. I didn't expect them to recognize me or Bianca because we're on our duty work right now.

"Bianca you're really pretty!" One of the female students compliment her. I could see her friends are staring at me with a death glare and i'm trying my best to smile at them.

"She's a cheater and her relationship with that footballer, Neymar Jr is completely a PR stunt. Bruna Marquezine is way better and prettier than her."

I heard the blonde girl whispered to her friend, i'm trying to calm myself to not be triggered by ther words. I knew that people will think that i cheated on Eden and why would they think my relationship with Neymar is a PR stunt? I'm not even a celebrity. The worst part is, they compared me with Neymar's ex that is an actress and a model, well i work in UNESCO and those girls are not even graduate from their school.

After the leaked photos people are suddenly scolding me for cheating on Eden, the rumours about my relationship with Neymar is actually pretty obvious but i can't speak up anything about our relationship yet.

Instead of hearing those girls gossiping about me, i entered the Gym Hall to do my presentation. We started to do the presentation and it was really annoying that Bianca keep taking over my part, she didn't even gave me a chance to talk. I glimpsed at the female students whose laughing at me because i looked like a clueless woman there.

I haven't talk to her until we finished our first campaign. We get back to the office and my boss asked Bianca for her appearance at her office, then she came to me with the excitement in her face.

"Your boss just look through my CV and she is amazed that i already have my own charity foundation at 19. So she hired me to be your vice assistant!"

"What?" I snort.

"I'm officially work here!" She smiled.

I chuckled. "I've worked so hard for this job and suddenly you became my vice assistant?"

"I thought you'll be happy for me." She raised one of her eyebrow and walk closer to me.

"You took over my presentation to humiliate me in front of people so you could gain everyone's attention? What else? You want to take over my spot here?"

"You're the one who hired me to be a volunteer, why so jealous then?"

"Jealous? I'm not jealous with you!" I walk even closer to her. The situation heated up and the other worker start staring at us.

"I'm having enough time to have someone stabbed me in the back again."

"Juli you're mad because i steal your spotlight here but that's not what i wanted." She explained. "You know i wanted to work here, i mean who doesn't? Everything may always come easy for you but not me."

"You don't have any clue on how i got here in a first place." I raises my voice. "I hired you to be my volunteer for a day and voila, you're my vice assistant now, that's what you meant by easy for you but not me?"

"Juli i took over your presentation because i could see you haven't mastered the subject yet. I didn't want you to be embarassed in front of those kids."