epilogue

Songs for this chapter:

-Everything by Brian McKnight
-Marry You by Bruno Mars
-Sugar by Maroon 5

don't forget to read chapter 35 first.

***

Neymar and I were hiding our engagement to everyone, until Bianca found out that i was wearing a ring on my finger when we were facetiming and she freaked the hell out about it.

We announced our engagement news by a post on Instagram, of our rings at the New Year's Eve and people are giving us their best regards, a lot of them really supports us.

Neymar said he always wanted to have a simple private wedding at his hometown, São Paulo and he introduced me to his big family when we're visiting them and also, he introduced me to Carol.

She was really nice and she said that she's glad that Neymar found someone like me, especially when she told me the part where Davi can't stop talking about me after his visit at Paris back then.

I'm really happy for what i have right now and Today is finally the day i've been waiting for in my life. The day that you won't ever forget it for the rest of your life and i can't stop walking back and forth around the room because i'm freakin' nervous.

"Just took a deep breath and exhale.."

"What if i collapse there? I can't stop shaking!" I shrieked.

"You just have to stand there and repeat the vow, then there you are! You have him as your husband."

I saw Nadine just walked in to the room and i'm kinda relieved when i see her. These past few months i genuinely see her as my mother, because she's really care towards me and she always trying to keep me sane from all these wedding's insanity.

Don't forget to mention that we have a lot of Wedding's Drama before this. Even we're in a not talking phase right now, because yesterday he had a bachelor party with his best friends. He doesn't told me that they're going to the strip club even though i know he's not a big fan of stripper, but still i don't want him to admiring another women's boobs the day before our wedding.

"You look magnificent!" Nadine compliment me and i blushed by her words.

I wore a sleeveless wedding dress designed by Vera Wang and when i looked myself in the mirror, i look very stunning because of this dress. This dress weight almost 6kg and i have to maintain my stamina so i won't passed out. Luckily they didn't put too much of hair accesories on my head.

 Luckily they didn't put too much of hair accesories on my head

"Thank you."

Nadine helped me to wear the wedding veil that used to be my mother's and she handed me the flowers bouquet. After that, i saw my father coming in and he looks very handsome there. I can't believe that i'm about to be a married woman in 5 minutes.