Chapter 29

***

We walked back to the resort after a long day at the beach, as we arrived i saw Kylian laying on the couch with his swollen leg.

"What happen to your leg?" Neymar asked.

Bianca giggled, "He stepped on the Sea Urchins."

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Have you treat your leg?"

"Bianca helped me to remove the large spines and she already washed it."

"Yeah, i looked it up on the internet." She added.

"I have a Neosporin on my first aid kit, let me get it for you." I walked to my room and handed the kit to Kylian.

"Here, just use it on the affected area at least three times a day. It'll help you to substract the swell."

"Thanks," He took the Neosporin and applied it to his leg. "Where did you learn how to treat the Sea Urchins sting?"

"Gerard accidentally stepped on it when we were kids."

"Hahaha," Neymar chuckled in silenced. I'm pretty sure that he will mock Gerard when he meet him.

"You wanna know what happened worse?" Kylian glared at Bianca. "She got lost at the hippy market after she bought a bohemian necklace."

"You're the one who left me!" She glared back at him. "You said that you wanted to take me to the hippy market then you left me there, alone."

"Hey i said that i wanted to go to the toilet first, but you didn't listen to me."

It is really funny to see them arguing about something like this. Kylian is kinda similar with me, we're childish and always wanted to win the argument no matter how, but not that we proud of. Of course.

"I know you're tired, lets go to our room." Neymar whispered to my ear, he put his arms around my waist and we walked together to our room.

"Ney i found this shell under our sun lounger." I handed him the white shell that i found at the beach and i think it's pretty. "Do you want to keep this?"

"Course," He took the shell and put in on his suitcase. "You know what? Why are you so cute?"

"I know i am," I grinned. "And I love your eyes."

"I love you."

"I love you more," He gets closer and placed a weight on my body.

"I love you most."

"No, my dad love me most." I grinned before kissing his crimson lips softly.

"Both of us smells like a sand," I joked. "Even your lips taste like a salt."

"Don't ruined this moment god!" He rolled his eyes and took off his shirt in front of me. I approached the balcony and open the curtain so both of us could watch the moonlight and beach waves in the night.

"Who wants to take a bath first?" He asked. I usually wanted to be the first one because Neymar took an hour in the bath and sometimes its annoying.

"Go on first."

He reached my hands. "Come with me."

I raised my eyebrows. "No, i want to relax myself while reading the Pride and Prejudice all over again, and light up my aromatheraphy candle too."

"Pleasee," He mimicked me like what i did everytime i begged on something.

"Would it be embarassing if we take a bath together?"

He chuckled. "Come on! every couples in the world does that."

"I just think it's weird tho."

He pulled me to the bathroom and took my Pride and Prejudice book from my purse and light up my aromatherapy candle that i bought at the airport.

I turned the water tap on and let the water filled the tub. Then i took off my bikini and get in to the water, Neymar following me and now both of us are soaked in a hot water together.

I feel really awkward by this, because this is my first time to be in a bathtub with someone else. I covered my face with the book and i can't even look at him right now, he played a mobile game from his phone while i tried not to look like a stupid person.

"Stop staring at me," He mumbled.

"I'm not," I waved my book in front of him and he glimpsed at it. "See? I'm reading."

He didn't reply me, but focused on his cellphone. Whats the point of this if he keeps ignoring me, i have watched a few movies that has the hot tub scenes and i think they're supposed to have a deep conversation or something.

"I'm starting to like football," I lied. "I will be a supporter of Real Madrid."

"Really?" He still not looking at me.

"Yeah, i watched the match highlight on youtube this morning."

"Baby, you asked me to keep your phone and you haven't touch yours since this morning."

I rolled my eyes and splashed him some water.

"Juliette! I almost got a chicken dinner!" I don't know what does that mean, but i think he's about to win.

"Honey i want you to spoon me here, pleaseee," I make my voice sounds like a cartoom character and it makea me cringe.

"Not now princess, just 4 minutes and i'm all yours."

He stood up from the tub and sat on the closet. I took my bath robes and he was sitting there naked like male models on the Sport Illustrated magazines. I splashed him more water then he groaned in frustation, he put away his phone and threw my book to the tub.

"What the fuck?"

"What? You're really annoying today."

"You're the one who asked for this, yet you're the one who ignored me!"

"I'm not gonna play with my phone if you don't hide your face with that stupid book."

"That stupid book is my favorite," I picked up my book from the tub and held my tears. "You're so annoying and i fucking hate you, don't you dare to chase me."

I picked up my bath equipment and walked out from the bathroom. I crashed into Kylian and Bianca's room without their permission and use their bathroom. I took a quick shower and dried my hair inside, then i walked out fron the bathroom and both of them are looking at me confused.

I glimpsed at them and left their room, i could hear them gossiping about me. I throw my bath equipment to my suitcase then went to the balcony. I know it sounds dramatic, but i'm really angry right now.

"Princess," Neymar muttered. "I'm sorry for being an asshole."

He approached me and i saw him holding a new Pride and Prejudice book on his hand. This is why i couldn't be mad at him for a long time, he always does the sweet things like this.

"When did you bought this?"

"A minute after you walked out from the bathroom."

"So you havent take a shower?" He nodded. I took the book from his hand and faced him. "You're such an annoying pain in the ass."

"I never done it in the ass but we could try if you want to," He smirked. I slapped his arms and pushed him to the bathroom before he said something weird again.

"Never in a million year, Neymar Jr."

---

guys sorry if this part has a lot of error tenses. i hope y'all can forgive me lol. s.