Chapter 11

***

'The Annual Gala of UNESCO Holdings will be held at 8pm, your invitations at me and don't forget to bring your plus one xo'

Beatrice, my new partner, texted me this morning. I almost forget that i had a formal party to attend, i look out my closet and choose The Clash Print Asymmetric Midi Dress by Versace that i bought last week.

 I almost forget that i had a formal party to attend, i look out my closet and choose The Clash Print Asymmetric Midi Dress by Versace that i bought last week

But seems like the only problem that i have here, is having someone to escort me to the Gala. Well, last year i went with Eden but this year i think i have to be independent.

'I think no plus one this year.'

I sent the text to Beatrice and she replied it in nano seconds.

'You sure about that? Freya will bring her new boyfriend, i heard he's a boss from a company in China.'

Suddenly i have second thoughts, i will not walk to the Gala Red Carpet alone, while she's walking with her new boyfriend after she stole mine.

I have one name popped out in my head by i ignored that thought. I went through my phone contacts and look for someone to escort me to the Gala.

"Louis? hmm no... Maxime? Oh, he had a girlfriend... Hugo? Hmmm, not in Paris anymore..." I mumbled to myself until i heard a knock.

I opened the front door and i think god have answered my unspoken prayers. Neymar came with his hands full of foods.

"Thank god you have foods," I shrugged. "With all this thoughts about the Gala, i would like something to eat."

"I heard about the Annual Gala, Kyle will be there with Bianca."

"What? They didn't tell me about it."

"Kyle just got the invitation and of course he will bring Bianca." He made a little smirk but tried to hide it.

Oh, now i know why this little devil suddenly being nice to me.

"So you bring all these foods, because you know that i will ask you to be my date at the Gala?" I suspected. "I know it Neymar Jr, you're a sweet litle devil."

"Well, at least you called me sweet, i'll take that as a compliment."

I rolled my eyes. "Don't forget to wear the best suit you have, we'll met a lot of important people from 195 countries."

"Hey, you have to ask me properly, if you don't, then i don't want to be your date."

"Neymar, i swear i'm gonna kill you right now."

"Its up to you, you know that i'm the only option you have left." Ugh, this guy is really something.

"Hhhh," I glared at him. "Neymar Jr, will you be my date at the Gala? I'll take yes for the answer."