Chapter 27

***

"Don't you fucking dare to touch my girlfriend!" He's breathing rapidly and i never saw him this mad before. Now i feel really guilty, i know he must've been really worried about me.

"Hahaha Neymar Jr? So this is your boyfriend?" He stared at me. "Dude you're lucky to have a girlfriend with a big boobs like her."

Neymar has lost his control and i was affraid that he wouldn't stop, so i asked the security to stop them. When the security dragged the man out from the club, Neymar walk away from me and i'm following him outside the club.

"Baby you've hurted your knuckles."

I reached his hands but he jerk it away immediately. He is really mad at me and this is all my fault.

"I'm sorry," I teared up. "This is all my fault."

"Don't blame yourself."

"I should've listened to you!"

"This isn't your fault Juli, that man is a jerk and you're just the victims. I can't even imagine if he really put his hands on you," He looked at me with the worriness in his eyes. "I wish i could beat that fucking asshole to death."

"I'm okay!" I glimpsed at his hands. "But you're not."

"I'm fine."

"No you're not!"

I reached his hand and we went back into the club, i asked the waiter to get me some ices and a clean towel.

"What?!" Bianca growled. "That man just trying to touch you? Oh my god i should not leave you alone i'm sorry Juli."

"Its okay, i'm fine."

Then the waiter came and she handed me the things that i asked and i started to treat his bruises, he hissed everytime i tapped it to his knuckles.

"Don't be such a crybaby!" I yelled.

"It hurts a lot! You pressed it way too hard!"

"Do it yourself then!" I threw the towel to his lap and move to sit across him.

"You guys are always fighting like a highschool couple," Kylian teased us. "We're younger than both of you and our relationship is more mature."

"Age is just a number!" Neymar stated. "Besides she is the one who acts like a highschool teenager."

"I'm not!" I rolled my eyes, since when did this become a Juliette Pique Roasting Show.

"Hey Kylian Mbappe, don't forget the fact that you're no different with Juli." Bianca interupted. "You always pretended to be mad at me and give me a silence treatment for the whole week, yet you still watch me in front of my apartment to make sure that i'm home."

"We're doing that because both of you are such an ass." I stared at them with a straight face.

"Yup i agree. Period." Kylian replied me.

"See? She's mad again," Neymar chuckled and i gave a glare at him.

"Then broke up with me and find another girl who'll never get mad at you like i do!"

"No Princess, i still love you for the way you are," He kissed my left cheeks and leave me blushed. "Hey Kyle, why don't we come to the dance floor? Since the girls already have their fun."

"How about the people?"

"Relax if its getting out of control then we're getting back here." Kylian nodded. "Women, don't go anywhere."

"Yes dad," I rolled my eyes, but Neymar seems to interpret my words differently. I know he's a dirty minded hoe.

"Take care, both of you." Kylian warned.