Chapter 31

***

It's been a tough week for Bianca since we're back to Paris. She already gave me the resignation paper and waiting for me to sign it, she also still gathering up her nerves to talk to Kylian.

I stared at Bianca's resignation paper that laying on my desk and suddenly i heard a knock from the door.

"Come in," Later, i saw Beatrice popping out her head from the door and she said that Neymar is here. I immediately hide the paper and greet him with a big smile. "Aren't you supposed to be in the stadium right now?"

He nodded. "Yeah, until Bianca came to broke up with Kylian and worse, she will leave to Turkey tomorrow."

"What?" I shooked in disbelief. She never said it's gonna be tomorrow.

"Do you know anything about this?"

"I-ii—" I stuttered. Neymar must be mad at me for not telling him the truth.

"Of course you knew, why dont you tell me anything?"

"It's not my secret to tell, besides she have her own reason."

"Like she doesnt want to have a relationship with someone famous because all the spotlights makes her sick of it? Or the fact that she actually just makes Kylian her fling?"

I don't know that Bianca will make herself looks bad in front of Kylian and Neymar, so that she could leave without anyone's concern.

"Neymar it's not like that, you don't understand." I don't think this is the right time for me to tell him about the truth. "I'm sorry but i can't tell you why, at least not today."

"Hhh," He sighed. "I have to go back to the stadium. I think i can't make it to your place tonight, ucl is coming and coach added our training time."

"It's okay, i understand," I smiled. He kissed my right cheek and left my room. After he left, i immediately call Bianca and she picked up at the fifth rings.

"Bianca, why don't you tell me that you're leaving tomorrow?"

"I was about to tell you about it tonight."

"I want to take you to the airport!"

"No don't! You have works to do, therefore i will go the airport with Mesut."

"You want to leave then you push me away like this?"

"Juli it's not like that."

"I haven't even sign your resignation paper yet. Why did you make up all those bullshits to Kyle when you broke up with him?"

"Our relationship is not gonna work out. My mother's win and she will get me back to her, i don't want to hurt him more by giving him the false hope."

"You hurt him more by leaving, without telling him the truth."

"I know what i'm doing Juli. Lets not talk about this over phone."

"Then let me take you to the airport tomorrow!"

"Okay okay, just meet me at the airport. I'm leaving at 9am."

"Bianca, i'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too."

I hung up the call and continue my work. I took out Bianca's resignation paper and signed it, now i have to think of someone who will replace her to be the new Head of Campaign Project.

Suddenly Beatrice's name popped out in my head. She's very diligent and discipline and i think she'll be the right person to be the new Head of Campaign Project.

I scanned Bianca's resignation paper and emailed it to my boss, Henry Bass. Henry Bass is my new boss and he likes to give me tons of paper work so that i can't go outside my office room except for the lunch break or meetings.

I frowned when i thought about Neymar's schedule for this month, the Champions League is starting and he have to do the full-time training so it means that he can't get a day off anymore. I'm affraid that both of us will be really busy and affected our relationship somehow.

[]

I didn't wear any makeup for today because i don't want to missed Bianca's flight, but i brought my makeup pouch because i have to go to the office after i take her to the airport.

When i arrived, Bianca was already there with Mesut and i could tell, she doesn't want to go.

"Hey Juli, long time no see!" Mesut opened his arms and i hug him.

Then,
we're having a normal conversation like nothing is going to happen, until there is an announcement that she had to depart soon.

My crybaby soul couldn't help to cry and both of us were hugging in the middle of this airport crowds.

"Please take care of yourself there and visits me oftenly here," I sobbed. "Don't forget to facetime me everyday."

"Relax baby i will," Her voice cracked. "Thank you for being my bestfriend."

"Hey, i'm the one who should say it first! Thank you for being my loyal bestfriend and my greatest advicer Bianca."

"You made my dreams to work for UNESCO came true Juli and thank you for—" She took a long deep breath before she continued her words. "For introduced me to the man i've love."

She gave me her last hug and she's having a farewell with Mesut. I watched her back slowly fading from the entrance gate and i still stood there crying.

"It's okay believe me she'll not be long," Mesut patted my shoulders. "Hey, can i ask you a question?"

"Sure." I wiped away my tears and stared him. I think he's about to ask me a serious question.

"Does Bianca really love him?"

I nodded. "Yeah, she's the happiest person i've ever seen when i saw her with him. Even if they're not in the same room."

"Do you think he deserve someone like Bianca?"

"They both complete each other perfectly," I sat my ass on the seat and Mesut sit next to me. "You love her don't you?"

"How did you know that?" He look surprised.

"I eavesdrop your conversation with her a while ago," I accidentally blurted out. "Oh my god, i'm sorry but i didn't do it for purpose tho."

"That's okay," He smiled. "Knowing that she used to return my feelings was sucks, if i knew about it sooner maybe we could be together just now."

"But you already got her mother's blessings and she have to marry you right?"

"Knowing that she love Kylian but not me, will only makes both of us suffer and i can't bear to see her suffer in pain."

"Then, what are you gonna do?"

"I have a plan, trust me on this one!" He convinced me. "But please don't tell anyone about it."

I nodded, then both of us are having a farewell before we left to our own activities. I went to the office and when i entered my office room, i could see there are a lot of documents laying on my desk and it makes me having a headache.

I went through my emails box and saw Anna Grimaldi's email, i opened the one she sent and i jumped in happiness when she offered me to do the interview for Vogue Magazine as the 'Paris, Role Model Icon' column.

I'm gladly accept the offer that she gave me because i refused her offer to take Davi to the airport while ago. After that, i checked the documents on my desk and preparing for the meeting i'll have to attend.

I feel a sudden emptiness inside my heart. Bianca's leaving and i would rarely interact with my bestfriend, Kylian or my boyfriend because of our busy schedule. I just hope it wouldn't change a thing.

---

today is the day! barca for the win! S.