Rainy days and sky's of grey

You looked out the window and watched as the rain poured down. Then when the bell sounds every one gets up from their seats. You go to your locker when before you knew it your stuff gets snatched out of your hands and tossed across the hall. You just ignore it and open your locker and reach in for your book bag. But have your arm slammed in your locker door. "Don't ignore me trash heep!" Tulip says aggressively as she squeezed the locker on your arm. You look at her blankly. "Evening Tulip." You say dully as if the rain had washed away all your care for anything once so ever, but you knew that wasn't the truth. "Do you not feel that!?" She said angrily. "Yeah." You say bordly. You effortlessly move the door off your arm. Tulip backs up and looks at you in shock. "Underestimation is weakness Tulip." You say closing your locker and going to get your stuff. You zip up your bag and put it on. "Remember that." You say as you walk past her. When outside you unchain your bike from the bike rack and ride it off. You go to Murakami's for some pizza gyõza. It was around closing time by the time you got there. You walk in and see your the only one there. "Hi Mr. Murakami um I just wanted to swing by and get some pizza gyõza?" You say sitting down. "Aw well um...I ran out of ingredients I'm so very sorry (y/n) could I interest you in something else?" He asks rather nervous. "Are you ok Mr. Murakami? Is someone else here?" He didn't respond. "If this is a hostage situation scratch your left arm for yes and your right arm for no." You whisper. He scratches his right arm. "Oh ok so is it like some sort of relative? If so I get it. I'll just go. could I come by tomorrow to get some?" You ask. "Um no I won't have the ingredients until Friday." He says. "Um well ok um I guess I'll see you Friday..." You say disappointedly. You get on your bike and peddle off. You go to a nearby pizza place and pick up a pizza. You head to your house and crash on your couch not able to eat a slice of pizza. Not to long after your mom comes in from work and sees you on the coutch. She covers you up and takes a slice of pizza.

*****************************
During lunch you sat alone as usual and drew. Some people would stop and complement you you would even have a few people ask you to draw something on them like a tatto. That was the only time Tulip left you alone.
******************************
That day after school you rode your bike around town until it was dark. And when it was you rode your bike twords home when a man got in your way. You try to go around but he steps in your way. You saw that he had a large purple Dragon on his arm. "Excuse me sir but could I just get around you?" You ask. "No can do doll. Ya see we wanna know how much money is in your pockets." He says before wisleing. Then two more guys come up behind you. The biggest one grabs you by the back of your shirt and throws you into a wall and smashes your bike. Then the large guy picks you up again. Then the first one screams at you. "Now give us all your money!" "Go suck your-!" You freeze when you look up and see six shadows on a rooftop two of wich looked human. Then they jump down and attack the dragons. You stand up and watch the fight. And when they get done they look at you. Then one of the shadows steps into the light. It was a guy around your age wearing a hockey mask. "You alright miss?" He asks. "Um yeah...but...wait...Casey? Casey Jones?" You ask. He looks a little worried then switches to a deeper voice. "Um no I don't know any Casey dude but I bet he's a cool dude and not me." He says. "Casey I know it's you we go to school together...I'm like a grade below you but I still know who you are." He looks at you blankly. "I use to live across the hall from you when I was like 8." You sigh. "Oh yeah! I remember! (Y/n)! Oh man we use to have so much fun when we were kids!" He says lifting up his mask revealing nothing but face paint. "Hows your mom and your dad?" He asks putting his arm around you. "They separated, it's just me and my mom. Dad went to Texas." You say putting your hands in your pockets. "Oh is that why your so doom and gloom." He says giving you a nuggie. "Yes and no. It's none of your businesses." You huff as you push him off you. "Anyway thanks for what ever...*You gesture to the odd shadows with the creepy eyes* this is but I need to get home. See you at school or not, whichever." You go over to your bike only to realize it's recked. "Great just my luck! Now I'm gunna have to walk to school since I can't scate bord! Hopefully my rollerblades still fit." You mumble to yourself. You put your hood up and tug the strings a little bit. Holding the straps of your book bag as you march off.
******************************The next day, before lunch the classroom phone rang. The teacher rushes over and answers it. You didn't really pay attention but look up when you hear your name called. "The principle would like to see you now." You kept a strait face as you gatherd your stuff together and walked out the door. But down the hall you were nervous. What did you do? You thought. You felt butterflies in your stomach and they were a sworm. When you opened the office door the principle stood outside his door looking very intimidating. You walk in and sit down. Your art teacher stood in the corner. Then the principle grined. "Its ok (y/n) your not in trouble." He says sitting down at his desk. "Your art teacher has reached out to me and told me your artwork and your craftsmanship if fantastic. Even if you don't follow the rules!" He says knocking on wood. "And we need someone to help with props and decorations for the dance?" You think about it. "Well...I guess so ide have to ask my mom talk to my mom around it." You say. "Ok but we'll need to know on Friday." He says. "Tell her its only until 4:30. And you can work on the props and stuff at home." He adds. "Ok I will thank you." You started to make you way to the lunch room when the bell rang as the door of the office closed.

Lunch was the same as usual but except a guy who knew you could draw broght his friends over wanting you to draw something on there arms. You fake a smile and tell one to sit down one of the guys sits down and reveals a very thick arm. You look in shock then shake it off. "So what would you like?" You ask he hands you his phone and shows you a picture. It was a name with a bunch of rose vines around it. You started with the name and then worked on the vines. The roses were kinda hard to do but you managed. When you were done he thanks you and gives you a twenty. "You don't have to pay me!" You said. "I know that's just for your troubles." You look at the dollar and shrug. You put it in your pocket. Then the next one sits down then every one else dose the same around the table and pulling out money. You look at them and shake your head. "You guys don't have to pay me." You say they all just ignore you. You roll your eyes and get started on his tattoo. It didn't take to long for you to finish then more people walked over wanting tattoos. They all gave you money when you were done. By the time lunch was over you had $89.
******************************
At the end of the day you didn't see Tulip anywhere to come and criticize you. But two people did come over. Casey and some red head girl. "Hey (y/n) We were thinking and we were wondering if you would wanna hangout with us tonight?" He asks. "Is there gunna be any illegal or sexual activity?" You ask. They shake their heads. "Then sure let me text my mom." You pull out your phone and texted your mom.

Hey mom is it ok if I go hang out with Casey Jones and his friends for a while?

Yeah sure hunny be back by cerfue.

K I will thanks mom.

You put your phone in your pocket and follow them. April gets on the back of Casey's bike and you get on yours. You follow them to an old mechanic shop and watch as they opened up a big drain Casey climbs down and April lowers his bike down. "What are you doing?" You ask. "Youll see." She says before jumping down into the drain. You lower your bike down to them and carefully get down. You rode your bike behind Casey's, dodging glass and cans. They take you threw tunnels and to an abandoned subway tunnel. "Ok now what ever you do don't freak out ok?" Casey says with a worried look. You role your eyes having a annoyed look on your face. You get off your bike and follow them into a sort of hide out where there were four green man sized turtles wrestling on the floor. You cross your arms and look at Casey. "Really? You thought I'd get freaked out about mutants. Wow." You say. "Wait so your not weirded out a little?" April asks nervously. You role your eyes and put your hands in your hoodie pocket and tap the top of your red converse on the humid concrete behind your opposite foot. You close your eyes and loosen up. "Nope....and it's kinda offensive that you underestimated me." You say. You felt a gust of wind blow in your face and you open your eyes only to gasp and take a step back. Your eyes locked with one of the turtles. He had light blue eyes and a orange-yellow mask. He lifted you up to the point where you couldn't touch the floor. You cringe under the feeling of not liking to be touched. He gives you a big squeeze before letting you down. "Hi I'm Mikey I like skate boarding, pizza, and cuddles." (Well no lie there.) He turns back to his brothers and puts his arm around. "These are my brothers. The one in the blue is Leo and the one in the purple is Donnie and the one in the red I our hot head Raph." He says before puting a hand up around his mouth to block you from seeing what he says, even though he whisper shouts it. "I call dibs!" You get out from his grip and step away. "Sorry to say but I'm not looking for a relationship. I'm riding single for a loooooong while." You say hands in your hoodie pocket again. "Awe man!" Mikey sighs. You felt a little bad but don't show it. "Cute try though." You say playfully punching his shoulder. Leo walks up and holds out his hand. "Hey sorry about Mikey we're still working on that." You smack your hand into his and shake his hand. "Nah it's ok I'm use to it." Little did you know someone noticed your bruised hand. Or dare I say two. Casey sees it and knows who was behind this....Tulip. He knew she's been picking on this one girl. But he never really knew it was you....till now. You get pulled by Mikey as he shows you to his skate ramp. Raph and Leo stay with Casey and April as Donnie follows behind with a first aid kit. Raph pulls Casey over by the arm "Am I crazy or did you notice the bruise on her hand?" Raph says in a whisper. Casey whispers back. "Yeah I know it's really bad one but don't mention it ok? Cause I think something's wrong with her...." Casey says trailing off. They look at you and watch as you try to get up to the top of the ramp but fail. When you were about to give up Mikey offers you a hand. You shrug and run up when you where just about to fall Mikey catches you by the wrist. He pulls you up and let's you sit down before starting to shred on it. Raph looks at Casey and sees that he's really thinking about what's wrong wich made him worry.