Your not alone

You sat down in the middle of all the hustle and bustle of the morning looking at the note you got last night. You smiled at what shinagami had said. "Hey what you got there ice cube." You look up and see another turtle. He was way bigger than the others. "You wouldn't happen to be the one that slid this under my door last night would you?" You ask smiling. "Nope. Casey told me you were a mutant, you sure don't look like one." The turtle says looking at you. "Anyway the name is slash." He says holding out his enormous hand for you to shake. "Nice to meet you. I'm (y/n)." You say shaking it as best as you could with your tiny hand. "So what kind of powers do you have." He asks. "Well from what I know I've got the power of fire, ice, straight, speed, invisibility." You say. "Whoaw Alright there super girl." Frin across the room Raph saw you laugh and smile at Slash. He wanted that to be him, he wanted to punch slash and take his place. "Rapheal what is the matter is it that girl? Do I need to get rid of her." Mona said. "No no it's just that guy with her was my old pet turtle spike. I just....once he got mutated I guess I never really got over it." He pathologically lied. "Oh I am sorry for your loss." She says acwardly patting him on the shoulder. "OH YEAH HERE WE GO RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW ARM WRESTLE!" Slash hollers. Everyone turned to see you and slash getting ready. "Dont worry I'll go easy on yah." He says winking. You rest your chin in the palm of your hand, smiling deviously. "Oh really?" Slam! You through slash's hand down. "You probably shouldn't." You said winking. He looks shocked then pulls it together. "Alright another round give it your all." Slash says. "Are you talking to yourself? cause I'm not a mirror." You say grinning. Another round begins and as slash struggles you just sat there then smack! Slashes hand bightes the dust again. "So is this gunna go on all day or can we stop." You say stretching your arms out in front of you and popping your knuckles while smiling like a dork.

***

Your phone was blowing up. Not literally but your mom kept calling you constantly. And messaging you. So you slipped out unnoticed to the front porch to answer the phone, and to get some air. You accept the call and take a deep breath taking a few seconds to find the courage to speak to her. You put the phone to your ear. "Hello mom." You say. You say sitting on a bench in the corner and resting your arm in your as you looked out to the front lawn, looking at the snowy landscape. Your mom started to scream and holler tarible things into the phone. You wanted to hang up but you knew that would only make her even more mad. And you knew she wouldnt stop so you sat there and hid your face in your arm to hide your tears.

Mikey's POV
"Hey has anyone seen (y/n)?" I asked around. I looked all over so I poke my head outside and see her on the bench. I got closer using ninja stealth when I saw something shiny fall. "*sniff* I'm-....mom if you could just let me-.........." She said with her voice shakey. Wait...is she.....crying? She drops her phone and covers her head up and sobs. I stealthed my way back into the house and look for Casey but bump into Raph. "Whoah where you off to in such a hurry huh?" He says holding me by the sholder. "Somethings up with (y/n) I was gunna get Casey or one of the girls." Raph grabs my other sholder. "Where is she." He says intensely. "Outside." I answered nervously. And just like that he was outside.

Raphs POV
I stepped outside looking around for her out in the yard but find her on the porch bench. As I walked over i stepped on a loose board and it creaked making her jump to clean her face with her sleeves. "What are you doing out here?" She asks. "Mikey was out here, told me you were upset, so I came out here for moral support. I say before walking over and leaning on the railing while looking out at the yard. "Wow last time I was out here i never really got to see how pretty the snow layed out." It was quite only for a few seconds before she said something. "How dose it look without the snow?" She asks. I smiled picturing it in my mind. "Its really nice you should come here In the summer." I say looking at her. "Really? I dont wanna bother I already tagged along un-announced on this vacation." She said just staring out at the yard. "No way to be honest i thought that it was gunna be boring till you came along. The only person I ever seen arm wrestle slash was leatherhead but you! The look on his face when you beat him was priceless!" I say. She looked at me with a smile. "Really?" She asked with her smile getting better. "Yeah-" my thoughts got interrupted by her phone ringing. I get down and pick it up for her seeing the caller I'd was her mom. "Break it....I dont wanna see it anymore." She said looking out at the yard. "A-are you sure?" I aks. "I'm positive." She says rubbing her face. "Well how about this I'll keep this and ask donnie to make you your very own T-phone." I say turning off her phone and putting it away. "What's a T-phone?" She asks me with her face cutely scrunched up. Wait did I say....cute!? I shrug off that thought and pull out my phone. "My brother made them see..." I let her hold it so she could look at it. "So the T in T-phone is for turtle cause the back looks like a shell that's cute." She says with a small smile as her fingers trace the lines of the shell. She flips it over and presses the homescreen button to turn it on. "Is that your dad?" She asks. I look at the screen and see our family photo. "Yeah....but....hes gone now....." I say. "I've been there." I look up at wondering what she was talking about to find she was looking at me. "I've losed a fauther figure in my life plenty of times." She says before handing me my phone. "You had more than one dad?" I ask. "Yeah. My real dad left for prison, he was released 5 years ago never once talked to me since. Joe Parker (totally random name I made up.) came into my life a year after I got out the hospital. He was way nicer then my biological dad and he was a cop. He taught me how to shoot, how to waltz, he loved me like any fauther should. But one day he saw the bad side of my mother so when she went to work he took me to the station where I hung out with a few of his friends there while he left to do something, that's when he went missing, and a day later he was found with amnesia all the way across NY. He remembers me but he's still trying to get his mind together. He calls me he texts me he still loves me but some of the memories we share are gone." She had tears start to form. "I wish that he was here. I wish that I could see him and have him take me away from my mom.... I hate her so much." That's when I saw it. A tear roll down her cheek and fall landing on the sleeve of her jacket. "Would it make you feel better if you called him?" I ask waving my phone in the air. She nods. "Ill let donnie know about the phone but for right now I think that man Joe would want you to have some fun what do ya say?" I ask standing up and offering her a hand. She nodes smiling and takes it. "Come on let's go injoy the party, I'd hate for you to get a cold." He says standing up and offering you a hand. You take it with your face full of blush. He pulls you up and puts you under his arm in a headlock. As you both laughed little did you know that someone was watching you threw the window. It was mona, and she was not happy.