He is We

After you and April did everything you both wanted to do, you both got tired and called it a night. You told April you'd take care of the mess and she yawned a thank you and went to bed. While you cleaned up the guys came in. "Whoaw what happened here?" Raph asks. "Crafting. By the way here." You say tossing the turtals each a stuffed pillow that looked like them. And Casey a dinosaur pillow. Mikey hugs his. "Wow I feel just like a marshmallow!" He says. "Yeah that's the Spandex EF and polyester stuffing." You yawn. You got back to cleaning. But the guys looked at eachother exchanging looks. "Here we'll help." Leo says. In no time you all were done. You yawn and fumble on over your own two feet. Raph who was closer caught you. You got your balance and rubbled your eyes. He could see you were tired. "Here let me help you." He says putting his back to you and bending down for you to be able to hop on his shell. "Here get on." He says. You do so and Raph adjusts you to where you don't fall. He carrys you to your room and carefully helped you into bed. And as soon as you body get the bed you were out for the night, clutching your hand made soft fluff ball (as seen above). Raph smiled and closed the door.
******************************
In the morning your phone woke you up. You got up and got dressed in the clothes you had on yesterday. And when you where just about to leave you heard someone call your name. You look and saw Donnie. "Where you going?" He asks. "School." You say tierdly. "On a saterday?" You look at your phone it really was Saturday. You moan but see you had a call from your mom. You text her to see what was up and tell her that you thought the call from her was the alarm on your phone. She texts you back.
"The DJ isn't gunna be here today can you come DJ at the club?"
You thought about it. You had already spent all your money last night and they did pay good. But you didn't like all the drunkards there and the guys who wernt interested in the strippers would see you and start putting money down on the DJ booth and betting on who would sleep with you. Making you uncomfortable. But you realized you had some face paint and Mabey even a mask at your house. Then you got this idea. You text her back.
Sure let me get ready. First and I'll be there around 8:15
You go back to face Donny. "Do you mind if I leave my other stuff here? Cause I actually do need to go somewhere." "Oh yeah don't worry no one will touch it while your gone." Donny says. You go to leave but stop when Donny calls back to you. "So if someone was to ask where you are and if or when your coming back what should I say?" You look down at your feet then back at Donny. "I got a job offer and I emagin that I'll be back tonight." You say. "Whats the job?" He asks interested. "Oh I get to DJ at a club." You say. "Oh that's cool what club?" He asks. "Um I can't really say and even if I could I don't even remember the name." You say nervously. You look at your phone at the time. "Oh no I'll be late. See you later I'll call you if I need anything." You say before running off. Later you get home and think about what to wear. Then you put on (the following below)

 Then you put on (the following below)