Every thing i ever wanted

You had alot of work to do from the Monday that you were in a coma. You held all your netbooks and stuff in one hand and a can of coke in the other. You were taking a sip of your coke when you heard someone call out your name. It was Tulip and she stormed over with her group of friends most of them looked upset, like the were being dragged like dogs on leashes but Tulip looked mad. You could tell she wanted to cause trouble so you decided to use your super speed to drink the rest of your coke before she could spill it on you or your work. Then once you got done you got out of your frozen world and watch as he continues to storm over. Almost to intimidate her you took you coke can and crush it against your head. They stop about four yards away from you when you did that. "Why the hell did you pay people to kidnap you and your dad." Tulip asks. "You dont scare me Tulip because I'm not afraid of petty little things like highschool drama queens." You say rolling your eyes. She then pushes you making you take a small step back. That's when the principal walked over. "Excuse me! To my office Tulip, NOW!" The principal says pointing the way. Wich was just a few doors down. She storms to his office and slams the door. "The rest of you give me you're names now, I'll be asking you questions individually tomorrow." The principal says pulling out a notebook. You were about to get to your locker when the principal catches your arm. "Ms. Parker I'm teribly sorry for this, if this happens again then let me or another teacher know ok? Your father has brought it to my attention that Tulip has been doing this for some time." He says. "Yeah but it's fine thanks for intervening when you did." You say before going to your locker. Casey and April were waiting at your locker and they had saw the whole thing. "Dang (y/n)! You ok?" Casey asks. "Yeah I'm fine a little ticked off but I'll get over it." You say. "Yeah well let me take the soda can away before people notice." April says taking the crushed can which bent in the shape of your fist from your crazy strangth. You open your locker and put everything in your book bag. "So let me guess you gotta study?" Casey asks. "Yeah so I cant come to the lair Today or go on patrol like you guys were planning." You say. "Mabey next time?" Casey asks. "Yeah unless something happens." You answer.

***

Later you sat on your bed watching Criminal minds with some LED christmas lights as your only light in the room apart from the tv light. Your dad was already asleep and it was the same time Raph came to visit you yesterday. You open your blinds and your window and looked around. You didn't see raph you went back and watched tv. "Hey." You hear someone say. You look twords the window and see Raph climbing through. "Hey." You smile. He closes the window and the blinds. "Its kinda chilly out there." He says quietly. "Well we are still getting out of winter." You say. "I heard you got in a fight Today at school." He says sitting on the edge of  the bed. "I didn't get in a fight, I just so happened to have somehow pissed of a girl and she pushed me. That was it." You say. "You didn't get in trouble?" Raph asks. "No, the principal saw her push me and sent the girl to the office, I was off scot free." You say. Raph looks at your tv and see what's on. "Oh whatcha watching?" He asks sitting behind you and holding you close. "Criminal minds, wanna watch?" You ask leaning back with him as he leans against the wall at the head of your bed. He had an arm around you and his hand holding yours. "I had a dream I got everything I wanted But when I wake up, I see You with me." You sing. Raph giggles and kisses your shoulder. "You got such a beautiful voice baby." He says. "Yeah right. Yours is better." There was a slight pause then you added. "Its sexy." You say. He laughs and looks at you. "Oh yeah?" He says really soft. "Yeah." You say softly. Raph leans in and takes the kiss. "Geez your freezing Raph. Here." You say getting up on grab a blanket from the basket at the foot of the bed. You drape it over him and he fixes it to where he would get warm. "Thanks princess." He says. "Here let me get the back." You say moving behind him. He laid down and rested his head on your stomach. You rub his shoulders and take his mask off. "Mmmmm you could be a misuse." He says melting in your arms as you rub his muscles. "You can get a massage from me anytime as long as you give me one every once in a while." You say. "Deal." He says. When the episode was over Raph turned around and hugged you around the waist. "Mmmmm, I love you princess." He says. "Wake up Raph you gotta get back remember?" You say. "Oh yeah." He gets up. "You can keep the blanket." You say. "Your awesome, I promise this weekend I'll set up a date for us." He says. "Really? Awesome ide love that." You say before kissing him. "I'll see you later, sweet dreams." He says before lifting you up by your waist and kissing you. "Bye. Get home safe." You say before showing him to the window. Then the sound of sirens came and lights lit up the block. "Shoot." Raph says moving away from the window. You look out the window and see police and swat cars outside heading to the building across the street. "Seriously? I'm sure the people from Queens can hear those sirens." You say closing the window and the blinds. "Looks like you should just stay here for the night." You say. "I'll text Leo." Raph says pulling out his phone and texting Leo.

Raphs POV

Me: Hey Leo I'm gonna have to stay at (y/n) place for the night. It's cold and theres a bunch of fuzz outside at the building across the street.

Leo: 🙄😩 Alright Raph be here before sunrise.

"Looks like I can stay." I say. "Awesome." (Y/n) says getting under her covers. I slither in with her. We snuggle up close together and I kiss her. "I love you." She says before barring her face in my neck. "I love you too." I say petting her head. That's how the rest of the night went. We watched criminal minds, then eventually (y/n) went to sleep. She kept talking in her sleep. I shook her awake and when I did she'd huff and turn over. I'd laugh and cuddle her. Eventually I got to hot and gave her the blanket. I fell asleep, completely knocked out. "Raph? Raph?" I hum in response not wanting to open my eyes. "Raph wake up." I could hear (y/n) whimper as she shook me. "What time is it?" I ask. "Aparintly Leo time" she says pointing to my phone that was going off on her nightstand. I grown and answer the phone. "Raph where are you? Are the cops still there?" Leo asks. "No thier gone and I'm on my way." I grown before hanging up. I put my phone back on the nightstand and cover my face with my hands. "Raph are you ok?" (Y/n) asks. "Yeah I'm just tired. I really don't wanna leave." (Y/n) smiles and lays her head on my chest. "I promise you and I will have a date just you and me." I say. "I cant wait." She says kissing me. "Now go I'm sure your brother is gunna ground you if your not home." She says trying to push me out of bed. I pulled her on for a hug and kissed her. "Wait are you not wearing a bra?!" I ask. "No I have the right not to." She says. "Ok ok I've gotta go. You want me to come over tomorrow?" I ask standing up and walking twords her window. "Yeah unless something happens on eather end." She says getting up and giving me my phone. "See you tomorrow princess." I say. She kisses me on the cheek. "Be careful, and get home safe." She says. "I will." I say before leaping out.