Lovely

It was a day later and you were laying in your bed motionless. April sat in a chair in a meditative position. In your mind space you and April were sitting and talking. "What are people saying about me and my dad?" You asked. "They think your dead since the kidnappers were taken into custody and police couldn't find you." She says. "How is he? Is he ok?" You ask. "Your dad? He's fine, a little beat up but he's fine." She says. You sighed and put your hands to your face. "I can only imagine what he went through especilly since he knew I was dying." You say with tears in your eyes. "At least your healing. Your heart rate is normal and wounds are already gone." April says. "Yeah but I'm still compleatly paralyzed I feel like Billie Eilish and Khaled in that gyant box." You say. "Well yeah.....Oh hey I watched this video of her Today and it was so weird." She says pulling out her phone and pulling it up. "Oh Yeah! You should see me in a crown, the animated one, i love that video!" You say.

"I bet I could do that dance." You say. "Really you can turn into a spider monster?" April says. You both laughed. "Hey April can I tell you something?" You ask. "Is it that Raph likes you yeah I know." She smiles. "Wait did you ask him!? Did he say it?" You ask shaking her. "No but I am a physic also it's not that hard to tell. Also I saw his memory of you two kissing!" She says gleefully. "Ah! You perv!" You say pushing her. "But Seriously it was super cute! And I can tell this isnt the first time he's kissed you..." April says nudging her. "Yeah he kissed me on the kneck once or twice." You say Nervously. "See! And besides you two are the strong." April says nudging you. "Well duh, but just because were both strong doesn't mean we'd have a good relationship you need to provide more similar qualities between us. Also no test was taken to prove your statement." You say. "Dang what do they teach you in honors English!?" April asks. "What dont they teach. I wish I could go back to school. I wanna just spend all day in there, that and art class." You say leaning back till you were laying on the ground. The sound of an alarm went off and April sighed before standing up. "I'm sorry but it's time for me to switch." She says. "Its ok I get it." You say. April's eyes open and Donnie walks in. "Could you talk to her?" Donnie asks her. "Yeah. She should be moving by tomorrow right?" April asks him. "Hopefully. If I inject her with another dose of this she might be able to regenerate faster than she ever has." Donnie says showing her a syringe of purple liquid. "Ok I'll go talk with Mr Parker and see what his story to the police will be." April says before leaving the room. Donnie injects you with the liquid then sits in the chair. He begins to scribble a clipboard and gets lost in his work. Time past and host alarm went off. Raph opened the door to see Donnie asleep in the chair. He shakes him awake. "Go on Donnie, time for you to get some rest." Raph says. Donnie gets up and leaves the room. Raph sits on the edge of your bed and plays with your hair. "I hope you wake up soon. I could really use some company." He says before kissing your head. You opened your eyes and smiled. "Hey Raph." You say softly. "Hey, Hey! your awake! Oh gosh!" He says before hugging you. "I was worried that you .... that you were gunna....." He says trailing off looking upset. "Dont think that, I'll always get back up." You say. Pulling on Raphs mask tails to bring his face closer to yours. "But you were...when we found you, you were...." He says still looking upset till you pressed your lips on his. When you drew back he smiled at you. "Didn't I teach you better?" He asks with a grin on his face. "Mabey you should teach me again." You say softly. He grins brightly but softly then placed his lips on yours. The kisses kept coming gently and slowly. Raph pulled back with his cheeks red and looked at the floor. "Sorry I, can't. Your dads outside and your still healing." He says. You sit up and look at him. You move your arms to his shoulders and to his mask. "Hold still." You say. "What are you doing?" He asks trying to move your arms away but cant. "Stop. Lemme do something." You say untying his mask. "Hey stop." He says. You giggled holding him back with one arm as in the other you held his mask out of his reach. "Stop I just wanna try something!" You laughed. He stops and looks at you angrily. You held his mask in your fingers as you pulled your hair back. You got a hair tie from your nightstand and wrapped it in a ponytail. Then you got his mask and wrap it around the hair tie then tie it in a cute bow. "Tada. Whatcha think?" You ask showing him. "Seriously? That's why you took my mask!? Give me it." He says holding out his hand. You take the mask out of your hair and give it back. "Your no fun." You say. He moves closer to you. "If your gunna wear it, wear it where its noticeable." He says putting it on your kneck and loosely wraps it around. He tries it then let's your hair down. He takes out his phone and holds it up. "Smile." He says. You did the opposite and made a face. He laughed and shook his head then took the picture. "Ok now smile." He says. "Why dont you just position me like a manakin because when it comes to pictures I'm not good." You say. He moves you around in a cute pose he took the picture and smiled. "Here lemme see." You say sitting closer to him. You smiled. "Wow, not only are you good at drawing pictures your good at taking them." You say. You took his phone and switched the camera around to selfie mode. You put your arm around his kneck and held out the phone. "Let's make faces for this picture." You say. He chuckled in response. You took the picture and then looked at him. "Ok now just a regular picture." You say. When you both smiled you took the picture. Raph took his phone then looked at the pictures. "You know I've seen some of your old selfies and you are awful at selfies. Your lucky that the camera quality on my phone is awesome." He laughed. "I know." You say taking his phone and pulling his back to the bed. "Ok smile." You say before taking a picture. "Ok ok, enough you need to be resting." Raph says. "I'm tired of resting." You say. "I know but I'll be right here just for the rest of the night. Don't think I've noticed you protecting your legs and the way you've been holding them." He says. You look at your legs then rub your arms. "Come on. I'll be right her with you all night ok?" He says laying you back. "Ok. But can you lay down with me?" You ask. "Yeah sure, only till you go to sleep." He says. You scoot closer to the wall and Raph got in on his back letting you lay next to him with your head on his chest.