back to the back

Today was the day that people were getting ready to leave. But you couldn't find Raph. He was usually with Mona but he wasn't. She seamed like she was struggling with something. You walked over to her. "Hey Mona do you need help?" You ask her. She glares at you and snarls. She grabs you by the collar of your shirt and pulls you close to her. "I don't know what you are doing to my mate Raphael, but it would be wise of you to stop." She growls at you befor pushing you away. You stumble backwards into the chouch, struck dumb. "Hey...what's wrong did something happen?" Raph says walking in the room. He looks at you both knowing something was wrong even with the vibe. "Raphael I do not know what this girl has done to you but I do not like it. She has subdued you with some strange force! But I must ask you do you choose me or her!" She asks. "What! (Y/n) hasn't subdued me! She was upset so like any good friend I went to help! And I cant believe you would make me choose between my friend or my girlfriend!" He says. "Fine Rapheal if I can't have you then NO ONE CAN!" She says picking up Raph and running away with him. "WAIT WHAT! RAPH!" You tried to follow but it was too cold. "(Y/n) what's wrong!?" Slash asks running twards you. "Mona took Raph! She climbed over the house and went into the woods!" You say in a panic. "WHAT! We need to round up the gang!" He says.

***

Once everyone was ready you all set out twords the mountain. You rode on slashes sholder while the other rather ran in the trees or on the floating monkeys chair or on leatherhead. "Thier he is!" Slash calls out. Raph and Mona were struggling on the ledge. "I've got an idea! Slash how far can you throw me up?" You ask. "Probably not that far up." You look at leatherhead then the mountain. "Leatherhead you see that ledge halfway up the mountain, when you get up there slash your gonna throw me to him then leatherhead your gunna throw me up there to them." You say. "But wont that hurt?" Leatherhead asks. "If I can beat slash at arm wrestle then I'll be ok." You say. "Now let's do this! It's the throw assembly line!" You say getting ready. Once leatherhead was up on the ledge you turned to slash. "Ready. Aim..." you say. "Are you sure about this?" Slash asks ready to throw. "Yep, FIRE!" Slash throws you through the air. You tried to hold your scarf to wear it wouldn't fly off but you lost it. Once leatherhead caught you got ready to throw you. "I dont have a good angle." He says. Hey donnie how should he throw me!" You call out that's when the monkey man on the chair flys over. "I've got you my raptillion friend." He says using his teliconisis to help him aim. "Alright throw her.....now!" He calls out before leatherhead throws you straight up. You went way past Raph and Mona way up almost above the clouds. That's when you started to fall. You started to whale and squirm. That's when you saw how far from the ground you were. If only you were like Ruby Rose from RWBY then you would have a landing strategy. "That's it! I may not be Ruby but I am like her sister Yang and I can use FLAM BURST!!!" You say before using your fire ability to slow down the fall once you landed you tumbled and fell off catching yourself on the ledge. "(Y/n)!" Raph calls out before breaking free and running over to help you up but was soon kicked off by Mona. You tried to grab him but he was out of reach so you push yourself away from the ledge and grabbed him. As you fell you thought of a new landing strategy without fire. Then you remembered frozen. Then you aim you arm down to blast out something. Then you feel something hard hit your but then you didn't feel like you were falling more like sliding. Then you stoped. You look over and see that you and Raph were holding eachother. You instantly let go blushing. "Not as planned but to be honest there was no plan!" You say. "Wait you didn't have a plan!" Leo ask shocked. "Nope my scope was just get up there probably fight a mad alien chic, save raph without dying." You say standing up in the snow only to have it fill your rubber combat boots. "Cold feet!" You say jumping back shoeless. Raph went over and got your shoes for you. Once he helped you put them on, there was a loud cry. It was Mona rushing down the mountain shooting her lazier and her spikes at you all. Everyone scatters around to prevent getting hit. You and raph hid behind the same tree. "Do you have enough energy to blow up her blaster or freeze it?" You look at him with your straightest face. "I have the energy. But do you think I can aim!? Maybe if I had a gun but I dont so!" Then it his you. "Never mind I'm an idiot!" You make a gun with your middle and your index finger along with your thumb. And aim it at her blaster. Your hand ingulfs in flames then you take a deep breath then all that fire leaves your hand and flys through the air hitting her blaster causing it to explode."Yes!" You celebrate quietly. That's when with a whip of your tale she shoots her spikes. One of those spikes grazes your shoulder and another grazes your cheack. "(Y/n)! Are you ok?" He says pulling you back over and looking at the scratch on your cheek. You just look at him and nod. "Your girlfriend is a (British slang word here)!" He nods and moves some hair away from your face. "Yeah well dont worry I broke up with her." He says. "I'm sorry for being the cause of all this." You said picking up some snow and put it on your shoulder. "Everyone fall back! Let's get out of here!" Raph calls out picking you up bridal style. "What are you doing! It's not my legs that are injured!" You say.