~Meet Bonnie~ pt.3

Don't play song yet

~~~Another 4 Months Later~~~

Freddy's Pov

Me, Chica, And Foxy we're waiting in front of The Parts and Service door because "Scott Cawthon" Told us that a new animatronic was behind the door. Foxy was nudging me "Hey... Um Freddy?" He said as he kept nudging me "Yeah?" I said as I looked at him "Can I ask you another question?" He said "Ask away!" I said smiling "Ok... Since you said you didn't like Chica... Does that make you.... Gay?" He said "WHAT!?" I said "No... I'm not gay.... I will never EVER be gay!" I said. But, before Foxy could respond the door opened and, I saw the same purple hand again and he or she stepped in front of the doorway it was a Purple Bunny with beautiful sparkly eyes "H-Hello... I'm Bonnie" He said a little nervous "I'm Chica!" Chica said in her happy voice "I'm Foxy!" Foxy said to Bonnie. They waited for me to say my name but, I couldn't say anything like my throat was dry but, wasn't really Wow I knew I just met him but, I'm in love with him I don't care what i said... I love him! I thought to myself

Play song now

My face turned red "FREDDY!" I snapped into reality and saw Chica and, Foxy looking at me "Oh s-sorry" I said I looked at Bonnie "I'm F-Freddy Fazbear!" I said as I shook his hand "Bonnie!" He said as he accepted my hand shake Oh My Freddy Fazbear I'm shaking his hand!.... What could go wrong today? I thought to myself. That's when my stupid Brother came "Hi what did i- Well hello!~" He said as he looks at Bonnie Oh... NO! I thought to myself "Hi I'm Bonnie!" He said as he shook his hand "Golden Freddy~.... Freddy's Brother!" He said as he looked at me annoyed by me "Wow... I didn't know you two were Brothers!" Bonnie said as he looked at me "Y-Yeah... We're B-Brothers" I said. I can feel Foxy looking at me suspiciously "Chica can I talk to you for a second?" Foxy said as he grabbed Chica's hand and went to the kitchen I turned around and, Golden Freddy was gone now it's just Me and Bonnie "So... What do you want to talk about?" He said smiling at me Your Body~ I thought to myself "Freddy?" I snapped into reality again and, saw Bonnie looking at me again "Y-Yeah?" I said as I felt a light blush again "What do you want to talk about?" He asked again smiling "Your body- I mean your member- I mean your abs- I mean your- I mean your eyes- I mean your... GAH I'll be right back!" I said as I ran to the Men's Bathroom to wash my face Calm down Freddy he's just a Bunny.... A sexy Bunny~ I thought to myself I shook my head again and dried my face I heard a teleport sound i turned around and, got pinned on the wall and, saw my Brothers cold eyes he whispered in my ear "Whispers I know you like him... But he's mine!" He said "You wi-" He punched me in the nose "Oh I will try to win his heart... One way... Or another!" He said as he disappeared I fell on my knees. I felt blood leaking out my nose I touched my nose softly and heard a honk "OW!... He must've hit it so hard it now makes that noise now!..." I said as I got up and looked at the mirror I can't go out like this!.... Not in front of Bonnie! I thought to myself as I washed my face again and, this time more careful because of my nose. I went out of the Bathroom and saw horror Golden Freddy's trying FLIRT WITH BONNIE! I walked towards them and, heard Golden Freddy say "I just love you name~" He said "Thank you!" Bonnie said blushing bright purple "Oh I gotta go... Bye Bonnie~" He said as he disappeared FINALLY! "What was that about Freddy?" He said looking at me "Wh-What are y-you talking about?" I said as I felt a light blush on my face "You know you leaving and, then coming back" He said I was going to tell him I love him but, "Guys pizzas ready!" Chica shouted out Saved by the Chicken! I thought to myself. Me and Bonnie headed in the kitchen.

Later

"Man I'm stuffed!" I said as I put my hand on my stomach "You said it Freddy!" Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy said at the same time. I got off my chair and left the kitchen "Freddy!" I heard Foxy again I turned around "Yeah?" I said "I got a question?... You like Bonnie don't you?~" He said "N-No!" I lied to him "Admit it Freddy... I told you my crush so now it's your turn!" He said "Ok!... I do!... Happy?" I said to him "BONNIE!, FREDDY LIKES-" I covered his mouth "Keep it a secret!" I said as I removed my hand "Ok!" He said. Out of nowhere we heard my Brother say "Hi Bonnie... Do you need some company?~" I ran in the kitchen and saw horror once again GOLDEN FREDDY'S LEANING TO BONNIE'S LIPS! "NO!" I accidentally shouted everyone looked at me and, Golden Freddy disappeared.

Bonnie's Pov

"Hi Bonnie... Do you need some company?~" He said as he leaned in towards me out of nowhere I heard "NO!" I look and, saw Freddy. Golden Freddy disappeared "Freddy can I talk to you for a second?" I said as I grabbed his wrist and, took him until we were out of the kitchen "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?" I shouted at him "I-I don't know!" He said as he looked down Why does he stutter? I thought to myself I looked away for a second then, looked back at Freddy who was gone Where'd he go? I thought myself I was gonna leave when I heard "Fnaf scream" I ran to the Men's Bathroom and saw Freddy on the floor with a bloody nose "Freddy are you ok!?" I said as I helped him up "D-Don't worry a-about me" He said "Freddy who-" "Ple-ase... Don't worry about m-me... We need to get on stage tell, the others" He said "I need to wash off" He said I nodded and, went to tell the others. We got on stage and, I went to the position that was not taken. And, I closed my eyes and wondered a question.

Who did it?... Who punched Freddy?