Not so happy already pt.72 (pt.1)

Sadie's Pov

I pulled away and Foxy smiled "Guys... To the stage, the kids are coming in 30 minutes!" Freddy said running to the stage "But, what about Chica? She's gone who's gonna be the new animatronic?" Goldie said Bonnie looked at me and whispered in Freddy's ear Freddy smiled "That's a great idea honey!" Freddy said Bonnie started blushing deeply "Sadie... How would you like to be the new replacement?" Freddy said my eyes widened "ME/SADIE?!?" Me and Foxy shouted at the same time "Yes you!" Freddy and Bonnie said in union "But... Why me?" I said "Because your very nice to us animatronics so maybe you could be nice with kids" Bonnie said "I...." I said struggling he noticed me struggling cause he then said "Hm..... Tell you what you'll do it today and after the kids leave you'll tell me what you really think... Is that a good deal?" Freddy said holding his paw out for a handshake "Ok" I said shaking his paw with mine and about to get on stage but, Foxy grabbed me and kissed me I kissed back he pulled "Please be careful.... Ok?" He said I giggled and nodded "I'll be fine" I said hugging him before going on the stage "Good because.... I..." He said not wanting to finish the sentence "Your not going to Foxy... I promise" I said he smiled and got on the stage and kissed me one more time before running to his Pirates Cove I giggled and went to Chica's previous spot and I watched Freddy and Bonnie shut their eyes and looked forward I looked forward and shut my eyes and waited.

In the morning

(Their kind of glitching out btw)

"He-Hey kids Chi-Chica's not on sta-sta-stage any-anymore s-so we ha-have a replacement to-day-day-day.... Introdu-du-ducing Sadie!" Freddy said as the spotlight shined on me some kids cheered and some whispered to others "Whispers Freddy..." I said Freddy looked at me "Hm?" He hummed in response "Whispers I have a bad feeling" I said Freddy chuckled "Whispers You'll be fine" He said I nodded believing him I got off stage to the kids and started walking to the kitchen to make pizzas I felt staring I looked to my right and saw Foxy peeking from Pirates Cove I giggled and waved at him he put a paw out and waved back I chuckled and walked to the kitchen and started making pizzas.

Later

I passed out pizzas and to be honest kind of enjoyed doing it I sat on stage and panting a bit I looked up and 2 kids walked towards me and they were both boys I smiled kindly at them "Quit that smiling of yours!" One of them said I stopped smiling and started whimpering "Pa-Pardon?" I said scared "You heard me! Now where's Chica?! She's my favorite robot and now she's replaced because. Of. You!" The same one said as he punched me in the stomach I started tearing up as I fell down Freddy looked at me and was shocked "Hey quit it!" Freddy said the boys looked at Freddy then at me and punched me in the hip I screamed as they started kicking my head, legs, back and arms I kept crying, Freddy and Bonnie pulled the 2 boys away from me "Sadie?.... You there?" I heard my eyes started closing "Baby?.." I heard one more time before blacking out.

To be continued

I'll make part 2 in a little bit