Am I? pt.17

Springtrap's Pov

I woke up and, left the room and, went in front of the stage to wait for my friend Bonnie.... Wait WHAT!? did I just say friend.... I'm not friends with him... Am I?..... What's a friend?................. No seriously what's a friend?..... It's been a couple of years since I had one.... So I don't usually know anything about this so called "Friendship" Thing.

Freddy's Pov

I woke up and, walked to Bonnie who was still shut down I smiled and, kissed him on the lips "Mm?..... Mm~" He said as he woke up shocked to melting into my kiss "Mm.... I knew you would like my kiss~" I muffled in his mouth I stopped and, pulled away "Why'd you stop?~..... Come here you big bear~" He said as he kissed me again and, jumped on me making me fall back with him on stage. I woke up and, realized he was still kissing me he pulled away "Um.... B-B-Bon" I said blushing "Yeah?~" He said smirking "Your on me.... And, your on my member" I said blushing as soon as I said member "Oh... Right" He said as he got off and, helped me up "T-Thanks" I said as I stood up and, held a paw for Bonnie he accepted it and, grabbed my paw and, I helped him up "Wow" I looked and, saw Springtrap "Did you see the whole thing?" I said blushing in embarrassed "Yup... Every thing and, every word" He said smiling "I think that's cute!" Mangle said as she walked in "Ew!.... And, who would you do that to?" He said looking at her "Uh.... Gotta go!" She said as she ran off "Weird" He said as he went to the kitchen I got off the stage and, started walking Bonnie did the same but, tripped "Bon!" I said as I turned around and, ran up to him I caught him. "Gotcha!" I said as I catched him.

This is what the position looks like

  Except Freddy isn't laughing

"Um... Fred?" He said blushing bright purple "Yeah?" I said "Um... The position we are in" He said looking down. I looked down and, saw that I was still holding him "Oh.... I-I-I-I'm-I'm sorry" I said as I let go of him he stood in front of me and, kissed me again "Hm?" I muffled he pulled away "My hero~" He said smirking at me "Hehe" I said as I grabbed his hand and, we went to the kitchen.

Springtrap's Pov

I was talking to Freddy about boring stuff..... Wait why am I talking to him!?.... He's Golden Freddy's enemy!.... And, my enemy..... So, why am I talking to him!?..... And, why ever since I met Mangle she has been acting weird around me I mean seriously when I asked her who would she do that "lip hugging" thing she left. What is going on?.... I'm not friends with them.... Or Am I?